Robleto
Kenyanot
JinxisJinxed
Shnoork
IndoorPool
Zeth
11 posters

Go down

Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated) Empty Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated)

Post by Zeth 10/7/2017, 1:18 am

Minecraft Username: ZethHorizon (Zeth)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 
I joined the forums on August 4th 2015, so I've been on the server for at least 2 and a half years 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 
Everyday until I no longer play Minecraft! I can be on for hours upon hours on some days and for a few minutes on others.

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: 
I haven't asked. If any would like to vouch for me, then you may do so in the replies <3

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: 
   I know this is pretty much the same for everyone, but whenever help is asked for, I love to rush in and help people! It's awesome. It doesn't matter who: Old or new players. I'd be able to help even more! I also make sure people, as well as myself, don't break even the simplest rules. xD It's quite funny actually, because I'm so careful that I'm paranoid about it. :P 

I love Oasis and everyone that plays on it. It feels like home, especially with friends, and everyone is like a family to me. It just really feels awesome to come back home from a long day at school and to talk on Oasis, or simply watch people's convos. Kinda weird, I know. Oasis is honestly, in my opinion, the best server. 

I am pretty responsible and mature in general. I don't go and break rules or start fights for no reason, or whatever else there could be. I'm funny! At least I think and hope I am... I'm also on Discord most of the time, so I can see if, on there, somebody needs my help. :D

I've had a little bit of experience on another server, but I quit it because I had way more interest in Oasis. So I know a few commands, but not all of them! I am a decent builder, so if it's needed, I can also help with building things for the server like spawns, lobbies, game maps (Skywars & Bedwars)...

Thank you for reading this! <3

~ Zeth of Azrelia ~

Last edited by Zeth on 3/5/2018, 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Big changes)

Zeth
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated) Empty Re: Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated)

Post by IndoorPool 10/7/2017, 1:21 am

Vouch Atoza! (-:
IndoorPool
IndoorPool
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated) Empty Re: Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated)

Post by Shnoork 10/8/2017, 12:15 pm

Forum health has been waning a little too. If you go ahead and bump up that forum activity, I’ll vouch
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 10/8/2017, 7:38 pm

Vouch!!!
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 10/11/2017, 2:23 pm

Vouch
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Robleto 10/12/2017, 9:11 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation VOUCH Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Robleto
Robleto
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily GrayWolf 10/15/2017, 2:33 pm

vouch!!!!
Lily GrayWolf
Lily GrayWolf
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 10/16/2017, 9:43 pm

You're awesome and you deserve this even more than I do! VOUCH BECAUSE UR AWESOME
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDiamond 2/11/2018, 6:11 pm

VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH, I VOUCH,

Bink
SilverDiamond
SilverDiamond
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by 2015delta 2/11/2018, 10:14 pm

I haven't vouched yet? What? How have I not seen this? Well anyways, heres a vouch :P

The Official Deltanian Vouch

p.s. a wild deltachu has appeared :P
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyFroFro 2/12/2018, 3:42 pm

Zeth's Staff Application! <3 (Updated) Vouch_15
AshleyFroFro
AshleyFroFro
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeth 3/5/2018, 1:29 pm

:D Thank you everyone! <3

Zeth
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down