4 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by DustyBeats 8/13/2017, 8:58 am

Minecraft username: DustyBeats

Real name (OPTIONAL): Dustin

Age (OPTIONAL): 17 

Location (OPTIONAL): USA, Wisconsin

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Just looking for new servers to play on within my area for the best ping. Wasn't my first pick but had to come back because everyone was rude on other servers I have tried.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I would estimate at least 1-2 weeks (But for sure less than 2 weeks I can say that.)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Now that I am getting more comfortable I would love to stay for a long time and hopefully work my way up into staff at some point.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I have not I will if needed. (It takes awhile to load because browsing on my computer is slow.)

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree 101%.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Dewikk, Tardis and Serenav

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I love the way the community treats others on here and most people are actually promising on not griefing. I'm not trying to say that I can be trusted but I used to be staff on other lower servers with less than a hundred people and we all used to have our own thing go on. But I would love it if I was a member and later on work my way up into the higher ranks and help with the server in anyway just from my past experiences as a staff on other servers seeing how low servers grow.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of the server! See you soon!
-Dusty Beats

DustyBeats
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Suscabot 8/14/2017, 12:17 am

Vouch
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner