Thegoldenlogans oasion application

3 posters

Go down

Thegoldenlogans oasion application Empty Thegoldenlogans oasion application

Post by Thegoldenlogan 8/11/2017, 11:25 pm

Minecraft username: Thegoldenlogan

Real name (recommended): Logan 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I joined on 10/19/2016

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: well I plan on checking in everyday and building more now because I just got my warp for my town approved you can visit it at /warp appleorchard 

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: well I've been on the server for a long while and still am trusted so I would hope that I could become part of the oasion team and if not this time you could always give it to gianna my best friend she deserves it a lot also she helps people a lot and is a very nice person so if I don't get oasion that's fine but I would very much appreciate trusted+ thank you

Thegoldenlogan
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Thegoldenlogans oasion application Empty Re: Thegoldenlogans oasion application

Post by 4emersons 8/12/2017, 12:41 am

Not to come off as negative, but I'm a little confused by this. It doesn't sound like an Oasian application at all, it sounds like you are just asking for staff to give you any rank you can get. Remember, Oasian is a prestigious rank and it's not for just anyone. If you are serious about going for Oasian, I would suggest revising this to include more applicable things as to why you think you deserve Oasian. As it is, the only reason you gave for why you deserve it is that you've been playing here a long time. Heck, you stated more reasons to vote for gianna than for you. 

Don't take this as me downing you. It's great that you are applying for this and I'd love to see you succeed in it, but the application is just a bit lacking and misleading to me. I might suggest taking a peak at some of the applications of the current staff members to get an idea in your head of ways to improve your application. 

Good luck!  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii 8/12/2017, 10:05 am

hey fyi you already have an app up since march. So ill be locking this one becuase the other one has more detail and vouchs. https://www.oasis-mc.net/t25518-thegoldenlogans-oasion-application
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down