ExtraSauce
Mattmascatt26
ChaosTheoryJRH
joemortensen
8 posters

Go down

Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment Empty Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment

Post by joemortensen 6/10/2011, 1:34 am

Since I joined the server Monday, Matt has repeatedly harassed and griefed me. When I joined the server he gave me a plot on my land. I then inquired several times about any building restrictions. He replied that there were not, multiple times. I built my house, and after he built it he decided there was a new rule limiting the height of my house. He then started removing my house and refused to give me my materials back. Many people were on at the time and and witnessed it, as shown on the server chat logs. Today somebody added a grief hole to Olympus. I used my own mats to fix it, and he accused me of griefing and making it. He then made multiple signs on my and Evilmidget38's property telling us to get out of town and locked them (chat logs will confirm, an admin was on at the time confirming that the signs were made by him). Tyler made a door to go out of time to help me exit town and reach some property I had out there before they put a wall up. Matt repeated locked the door (chat logs will confirm 2 different people at 2 times confirming it was Matt who locked it). After Matt made multiple signs and forced evilmidget38 and myself out of town (with help from one of the admins using worldedit), he then continues to harass me via chat making wild claims of me griefing and stealing his items, which are false. I would like if somebody did something about his continued harassment and multiple griefs.

joemortensen
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment Empty Re: Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/10/2011, 2:25 am

This has nothing to do with your problem but: Please for the love of all that is alive, watch your run-on sentences. I am literally tired from reading that in my head. Oh and don't worry, I posted the same thing on his thread, because he has done the same thing.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment Empty dude

Post by Mattmascatt26 6/11/2011, 4:40 pm

you brother emited you greifed so you are banned so that is why dont lie,you are banned he is lieing about me harrasing a admin took care of it in log that i did not horras him that is why he is pearma banned,and from greifing.
Mattmascatt26
Mattmascatt26
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment Empty Re: Mattmascatt26's repeated harassment

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/11/2011, 8:13 pm

Mattmascatt26 wrote:you brother emited you greifed so you are banned so that is why dont lie,you are banned he is lieing about me harrasing a admin took care of it in log that i did not horras him that is why he is pearma banned,and from greifing.

Better Grammar/Spelling please. Kthnxbai! :D

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 6/11/2011, 8:27 pm

I CANT READ THAT

MY EYES, THEY BURN
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kurthnaga 6/12/2011, 8:58 am

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:This has nothing to do with your problem but: Please for the love of all that is alive, watch your run-on sentences. I am literally tired from reading that in my head. Oh and don't worry, I posted the same thing on his thread, because he has done the same thing.

If you took the time to read this post, you would see that for once it ISN't a run on sentence.
kurthnaga
kurthnaga
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/12/2011, 9:49 am

kurthnaga wrote:
ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:This has nothing to do with your problem but: Please for the love of all that is alive, watch your run-on sentences. I am literally tired from reading that in my head. Oh and don't worry, I posted the same thing on his thread, because he has done the same thing.

If you took the time to read this post, you would see that for once it ISN't a run on sentence.

The whole thing run on...no. Individual sentences within the paragraph run on....yes.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ironmugg 6/17/2011, 9:25 pm

really, who wants to devote themselves to ruining others gaming?
ironmugg
ironmugg
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by iHosepHi 6/17/2011, 9:42 pm

Dear Ironmugg,

You are really starting to get annoying. Please look at the date of the last post before posting.

Sincerely,
iHosepHi
iHosepHi
iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 6/18/2011, 12:19 pm

Okay, since nobody decides to help you, I think I will. Techinically, the only thing they can get matt for is griefing. It doesn't matter WHAT he does, as long as it's his city <--- but, griefing and keeping the materials is an offence and if you can get screenshots, I'm sure a strict talking-to or temp-ban will be in place.

Thanks, Kevo.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ironmugg 6/18/2011, 9:02 pm

iHosepHi wrote:Dear Ironmugg,

You are really starting to get annoying. Please look at the date of the last post before posting.

Sincerely,
iHosepHi

i stopped digging up totally dead threads. I posted on this one because the post before mine was only a few days before i posted. I know i'm starting to get on peoples nerves, and I don't want that. Now, if i see that the last post is older than a day, I will not post on that topic.
ironmugg
ironmugg
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down