Shnoork
6 posters

Go down

Dopie_LLama's staff applie Empty Dopie_LLama's staff applie

Post by Dopie_LLama20 7/22/2017, 6:23 pm

Minecraft username:Dopie_Llama

Real name (recommended):Kyle

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:3 years I think 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I'm busy a lot and I try to make time for the server

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: 

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:I would help people much as I could and not be rude and be nice and respect all players
any rank ill be good staff and I wont disrespect  and I really would help a lot of players I don't think I'm better of other people and ill be a good staff member I can handle the pressure and I'm not rude and I'm a little busy a lot I will help people and I know what to do if some one griefs and stuff

Last edited by Dopie_LLama20 on 7/23/2017, 3:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Dopie_LLama20
Dopie_LLama20
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Dopie_LLama's staff applie Empty Re: Dopie_LLama's staff applie

Post by Shnoork 7/22/2017, 7:02 pm

So a few things, kiddo. For starters, I dont think you've been here for 4 years and Im seeing some discrepencies. Looking at your past posts, the member application you posted a year ago says you were 8 years old at the time. Now you're saying you're 11. I dont want to make any snap judgements (because for all I know you could be from the future) but the numbers don't quite add up there. One would think you've been here for 1 year and are 9 years old. It's not good to lie on your applications, let alone your staff application.

Your app is also lacking on the content side. This looks more like a member application to me than anything. If you want anyone to take your app under serious consideration, put some time into it. And again, don't lie. Doesn't exactly make me feel inclined to give you the keys to the server when I cant even trust you to tell the truth.

If you genuinely feel like you could be a staff member, make another application. You dont have to lie about your age (we've had staff as young as 11 or 12) or how long you've been here and you don't have to write an essay, just tell us all why you feel you would be a productive member of the staff team.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 7/22/2017, 8:09 pm

I would have to agree with Shnoork. Also, staff is a lot to take on, as well a big responsibility, so make sure you explain a lot, but you don't have to write a whole novel on why you want to be staff. Make sure when you put someone's name's down as a voucher, they are 100% fine with you putting their name down. Other than that, good luck!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopie_LLama20 7/22/2017, 9:09 pm

thanks shnoork and Epic I just cant think what to say my mind is legit Blank of what to say and I can handle the pressure I can handle a lot of stuff
:D thanks for ur appeyene

btw its hard for me to type so plz don't correct me I cant stand it
Dopie_LLama20
Dopie_LLama20
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 7/23/2017, 1:12 am

First of all to convey my take on this I would like to say some things. The staff that join always seem busy and adding some more members may reduce stress levels. There are also times when no staff are on especially later in the day. Keeping that in mind you seem like a respectable player in game so far so I don't see why I shouldn't vouch for you. However I would like to suggest that you edit your application to make it more detailed and to try and address any issues the others above have brought up.

Blazevouch

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 7/23/2017, 3:46 am

As much as the server could use more staff that can be on at times where we at the moment see a lacking amount of staff on, I find it very important that those applying for staff membership recognize the responsibility that they are taking on by becoming part of the team. As it is right now, I see no reason to vouch for you. What you have under your staff application are things most players can do while on the server themselves.

That is not to say that there isn't potential in you. However, it might be a good idea to visit some other staff applications like Epic's and Emna's to get an idea of the scope of the application. More over, there is much more to being a staff member other than not being rude. If being helpful and upholding server rules is what your passion is, then in that case applying for Oasian would be just as good an option, In my opinion a better option.
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Dopie_LLama's staff applie Empty Thx Bablaze

Post by Dopie_LLama20 7/23/2017, 2:56 pm

And I'm trying my best to write what to say I gotta remember I'm 9
Dopie_LLama20
Dopie_LLama20
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Dopie_LLama's staff applie Empty Thx Bablaze

Post by Dopie_LLama20 7/23/2017, 2:57 pm

And I'm trying my best to write what to say I gotta remember I'm 9

Thx for vouch Bablaze
Dopie_LLama20
Dopie_LLama20
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 7/24/2017, 4:45 pm

Under concerns of comments you have made on the server, this staff application has been locked. Thank you for applying for staff but we believe it is best for you to take sometime and apply again at a later date.
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down