Serenav's Ban Appeal

5 posters

Go down

Serenav's Ban Appeal Empty Serenav's Ban Appeal

Post by renamariedali 7/21/2017, 12:25 am

Minecraft username:Serenav

Mod/Admin who banned you:Emna

Reason you were banned:Killing pets and then trying to cover up along with past problems

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
Ok so i  got banned around 3:30  7/20/17 and i would like to come back on it was all a big misunderstanding giannaaa and i were messing around and i killed some of her birds and her friend logan (thegoldenlogan) is very protective and he apparently counts all of giannaaa's parrots so him and gianna were on skype and she shared her screen and it said serenav killed blah blah blah and so he took a screenshot and so he reported it because he wants gianna to like be on his side and not mine but the thing is me and gianna are best friends in real life and gianna said that she told him not to share that picture but he did anyways because he was mad because i reported him to staff because it was my first day back on in about 5 months because my computer broke and we were talking on skype and we started off on the wrong foot so he took it out on me by killing me with lava so i reported him and staff told him he was on thin ice so he is out to get me now for some reason and i wasnt trying to cover anything from the past up i thought that he teleported giannas birds to my town so that i would get in trouble but gianna is fine with me killing the birds i told her i would get her new ones and you can ask her everything is fine it was a whole misunderstanding logan made it ito a bigger deal i was on skype with gianna when i typed this so if you need to ask her then ask because she will agree I think that what i did wasvery immature even tho i wass messing with gianna im sorry that i greifed
renamariedali
renamariedali
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Serenav's Ban Appeal Empty My side of the story

Post by Thegoldenlogan 7/21/2017, 1:19 am

so first off I am protective of Gianna. I'm not out to get seranav, or Serena irl. Gianna is my friend on Minecraft but Serena irl. I'm not trying to get gianna on my side she is already on it. Me and Gianna are friends already you could say best. In the time seranav was banned. She later got on after getting a new computer. She then later dug me into a hole I dug my self out and did in fact place lava on her. I usually don't do this ever but no one ever does mean stuff to me. So she got her stuff back and I was put on thin ice. Later we get on skype and calls me a d*** and tells me I should go kill myself and f off. But yea I didn't screenshot it because I was mad at her its because Gianna's town gets griefed a lot and I'm about tired of it cause she is a really nice person who shouldn't be treated this way. I'm not out to get her at all she just shouldn't of killed the bird. Gianna's birds were in her town that she allowed seranav to build in the whole time Gianna kept saying stop I said why would she do that and she shared her screen and I screenshotted it because I had enough I later got emna on cause I needed staff. Gianna wasn't fine at first with her killing the birds but then she changed her mind cause she didn't want to lose a friend over Minecraft. I didn't make it a bigger deal because I only reported her for killing her parrots. You can ask Gianna because this is the truth. But yea just wanted to explain my side.

Last edited by Thegoldenlogan on 7/21/2017, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to fix some info)

Thegoldenlogan
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Serenav's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Serenav's Ban Appeal

Post by madscientist032 7/21/2017, 1:21 am

So then who's side are we supposed to believe here?
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by giannaaa 7/21/2017, 1:26 am

both of them are right but i think she should be unbanned because i can get the parrots back easily and i dont want to lose a irl friend over minecraft.

giannaaa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 7/21/2017, 1:29 am

giannaaa wrote:both of them are right but i think she should be unbanned because i can get the parrots back easily and i dont want to lose a irl friend over minecraft.

I'm leaving this one in Emna's hands as she's the one who issued the ban. I'm just here to get additional information as I myself do not exactly understand what happened.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Thegoldenlogan 7/21/2017, 1:40 am

I mean we could always just forget this and go back to the things were I mean I didn't think it would go this far I just didn't want to have Gianna get griefed again. I honestly just thought she would just get a warning or get like a 3 day temp ban.

Thegoldenlogan
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 7/21/2017, 4:32 pm

As you're all... friends? I would speak, be more open about these arguments with each other and avoid pettiness and so that no one gets confused and/or (as) upset about anything. 

It's difficult for me, including other staff, because two players are unable to cooperate, we have to help fix that problem even though we don't even know what happened. 

We're kind of like, dragged in.

As for Serenav's appeal, I have lowered your permanent to a temp of 10 days, please do not let this happen again.

Locking this.
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down