Let me help. LinkNivens

2 posters

Go down

Let me help. LinkNivens Empty Let me help. LinkNivens

Post by Linknivens1996 4/22/2017, 7:00 pm

Minecraft username: LinkNivens1996

Real name (recommended): Jericho "Zed" Nivens

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been a part of the Oasis Family for many years. I was Mod on it once before even. This version of the Server I have been on for a few weeks. Now I know exactly what you are all thinking, but please just read till the end.  

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as you will let me. As I have stated I have been a part of the Family for many years seen some of us come and go, but we always come back like a real family. 

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: NinjaCreeper92

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I believe that I belong on this team because I want to help people just as much as you guys do, but that is everyone its basic human nature to want to help people. It's a different thing entirely to actually do it. Since I have been back I have helped countless people. With being a mod it will let me help people further. Especially when its late at night and almost all mods go to bed. I get home at around 10 pm, and I jump on the server for a little bit chatting with people helping them. On my day off like today if I'm not cleaning I'm on the server building, helping, ect. So with all this being said I believe you guys need me for my willingness to help others with all my determination, and make this place as good as if not better as it was back when I first joined. Thank you for reading this. Have a nice night. 

~Zed Nivens
Linknivens1996
Linknivens1996
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Let me help. LinkNivens Empty Re: Let me help. LinkNivens

Post by Kenyanot 4/22/2017, 9:23 pm

Vouch
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran