Go down

Under_Da_Sea Staff Application Empty Under_Da_Sea Staff Application

Post by Under_Da_Sea 4/22/2017, 1:38 pm

Minecraft username: Under_Da_Sea
Real name (recommended): Caden
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6-7 months
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every Other day or every day
Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: None
Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I think I deserve staff because I can help people with builds or with questions if they are new to Minecraft. I am Very social and have been staff a couple times in the past before. I can help people with other people being toxic or being rude. I will help new players understand the server and how to play vanilla.

Who am I? I am a 14 year old boy from the U.S. I love minecraft I have played for 4 years and will plan to play for a few more. I am a honor roll student (Yes a nerd lol) I have been staff a couple of times in the past and am looking for a new fun server which I have found! Oasis! It has so many kind players and I would like to give back to those players if I was staff!

Last edited by Under_Da_Sea on 4/22/2017, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Suggestion)

Under_Da_Sea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Under_Da_Sea Staff Application Empty Re: Under_Da_Sea Staff Application

Post by mooselbell 4/22/2017, 1:57 pm

I am glad to see your interest in becoming a staff member. Your application is pretty thin though. You may want to add some more detail about yourself and what qualities you would bring to being a staff member. You could look at previous applications for some guidance.
mooselbell
mooselbell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down