Backpack + Skyblock = rip

2 posters

Go down

Backpack + Skyblock = rip Empty Backpack + Skyblock = rip

Post by shadeyghost 2/6/2017, 3:51 am

OK, so i was under the impression that if, you died in SB, your backpack wouldn't drop in sb, cuz that was one reason it closed in the first place right? However, I died again, and started using /backpack again cuz i'm thinking "This was fixed, right?" That is not the case, not only did it not get fixed, only a few items dropped, none of which were any of my shulker boxes, however, my OP bow lives in SB now. Just thought i'd share that, again.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Backpack + Skyblock = rip Empty Re: Backpack + Skyblock = rip

Post by Revilo410 2/6/2017, 6:19 am

Sorry this is the first time I have heard of this issue, are you saying that when you die in skyblock, items from your backpack that you put in there in SMP are dropping?
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 2/6/2017, 6:28 am

Mmm interesting, the backpack plugin doesnt seem to have a world filter on it, meaning essentially that backpacks are global storage between worlds... Which is very bad... However I think I have an idea. I am negating the permissions to open backpacks in skyblock and also adding permissions for skyblock world only that stops items being dropped upon death. Hence when in skyblock your backpack is still there, but it is essentially locked from use by use and you dont lose it when you die! Lets if it works!

EDIT: I tested it and it seems to work properly for me, so let me know if it does for you too!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 2/6/2017, 8:42 am

I had told mike about it before he closed it to fix stuff, and thought this was one of the things he fixed. And yes, it seems to have been fixed
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down