Member application

2 posters

Go down

Member application Empty Member application

Post by ZaneeBoy 12/28/2016, 7:18 pm

Hi my name is Zane I would not like to share my whole name because of privacy reasons. I am 16 years old and I enjoy playing minecraft in my free time it pains me to say this but I am addicted to minecraft. I live in California and I found this server because my other beloved smp server was beginning to fall apart. When I saw the name Oasis I thought of a place where I could have fun and meet new friends. I recently started playing on this server but I already have grown to love it. I plan on being active on this server and hopefully playing an hour a day. And I have voted for this server because it is a place where we can talk about dank memes and help each other out whilst playing an amazing game. I agree to keep this server legit bye never giving out spawned items to ruin the survival aroma of this server. I feel as though myself being a member could help benefit this server because I have already recruited two of my friends to this server and there could be many more coming. I feel I deserve member I understand if you disagree. Please consider my application

-ZaneeBoy

Last edited by ZaneeBoy on 12/28/2016, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZaneeBoy
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty Re: Member application

Post by madscientist032 12/28/2016, 7:23 pm

Approved! ZaneeBoy is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner