Dylstrosity2 Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Dylstrosity2 Ban Appeal Empty Dylstrosity2 Ban Appeal

Post by DylstrosityTwo 10/28/2016, 8:30 pm

Minecraft username: Dylstrosity2

Mod/Admin who banned you: The Staff Team in 2012

Reason you were banned: Almost everything, mainly ban evasion on 2 accounts. Started off with a temp-ban for X-ray, then a permanent ban for possession of TNT, then appealed but re-banned for grief, further re-permanently banned for ban evasion after reaching Trusted+.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: After hearing from an old friend that Oasis had its ban list cleared I joined back with a mate to see if I was still banned and found that the ban had been lifted on a technicality fault. A few welcomed me and I asked a Helper a few questions in regards to the ban events and asked him to get a higher member on to talk to. He said he did not have connection to any and he said no and suggested that due to the mess of the bans of the forums that I don't do anything, get the information I need then make an appeal asap. I messaged Pax over Facebook to ask him to jump on TeamSpeak to ask for extra assistance and accept my forum request after exchanging small talk.

Although I am not technically banned at the moment, In the records and to the staff team I am banned so I am making an appeal to lift it. Its been years, I joined the server at the start of my high school years and I am soon to go to University. I have grown both physically but mainly mentally, and am requesting a new chance after 4-5 years.

DylstrosityTwo
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Dylstrosity2 Ban Appeal Empty Re: Dylstrosity2 Ban Appeal

Post by madscientist032 10/29/2016, 9:07 am

Hi Dyl,

We are looking at your ban appeal and will get back to you regarding our decision. Sit tight.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by DylstrosityTwo 10/31/2016, 10:08 pm

Any updates on the scenario? Thank you for the consideration though.

DylstrosityTwo
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 10/31/2016, 10:35 pm

Hey Dyl, sorry this took so long -- we generally give every staff member an opportunity to voice their opinion on these sorts of things, but that means we have to wait a few days.

We have decided to accept this appeal and unban you, given the amount of time since the original ban. Be aware that you are on "thin ice", so to speak. Although I'm sure you're familiar with the rules, I suggest reviewing them to make sure you don't break them by mistake.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down