Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art.

4 posters

Go down

Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art. Empty Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art.

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 8/26/2016, 10:59 pm

So as you guys know Sam(Hyunyoung) is an excellent pianist and ukulele player. Zack (Zwall) is dropping the fresh beats as a EDM artist, and myself, I like to think I'm a pretty solid guitarist; I've got some stuff on the forums if you look for it.

So Sam, Zack, and I decide to collaborate on a song, and we think it's really good, but we wanted to share it and get some opinions.
Let us know, thanks.

https://soundcloud.com/youtube-user-668733031/holly-loo-yeah

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art. Empty Re: Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art.

Post by Persephone 8/26/2016, 11:01 pm

Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art. Giphy
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art. Empty Re: Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art.

Post by Z 8/26/2016, 11:03 pm

Combining the talents of Oasis into one beautiful work of art. D8DEOtY

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/27/2016, 7:44 pm

What a beautiful rendition. And to think you even managed to get Mariah Carey on board... Jeez
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down