I GOT BANNED!?!?!? I_vote_lcap0%I GOT BANNED!?!?!? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I GOT BANNED!?!?!? I_vote_lcap67%I GOT BANNED!?!?!? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
I GOT BANNED!?!?!? I_vote_lcap33%I GOT BANNED!?!?!? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

I GOT BANNED!?!?!? Empty I GOT BANNED!?!?!?

Post by MagicMilkShake 8/23/2016, 4:13 pm

REALLY I GOT DEMOTED TO TRUSTED TO MEMBER REALLY!?!?!I can't believe it and yes i do understand that I did drop the f bomb a couple of times but really if a white kid comes up to a black kid and yells the n word that you what would u do? Sad? No. Happy? NO! Mad or Angry? OF COURSE!!!! Look I'm sorry that I drop the f bomb i was kinda mad all i wish is to have my trusted back. IF this is temporarily then I just wanna know how long and if i can get it back. If this is permanent then I would what ever it takes to take it back please I just want my trusted back. Plus I really hoping to get Helper soon because lately there has been people doing wrong stuff on the server and most of the time there is no staff but Im on. Again I'm sorry for what I've done I just want my trusted back and really wanna work for helper.

-MagicMilkShake

MagicMilkShake
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED!?!?!? Empty Re: I GOT BANNED!?!?!?

Post by purplert 8/23/2016, 4:25 pm

I understand you could've been angry, but you spammed "**** YOUttt" and flooded the chat with that. There could have been multiple other ways you could have dealt with it. From the screenshots, you never asked him to stop. From past experience, you will receive your rank back after you have shown staff you have grown up from this event, but don't beg or stress about it.
purplert
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 8/23/2016, 4:28 pm

Unfortunately for you we expect everyone to follow the rules of the server at all times, even if they are provoked by someone else... 

While the other person's offense was obviously worse in terms of language and intent, you are just as guilty of spamming, spamming a word that we make very clear is not allowed in chat.

Demotions are a standard way that the staff handle a situation like this. Obviously we don't want to ban you, but your actions couldn't go unnoticed. The demotion is not permanent and you will be promoted back to trusted at the discretion of the staff in the same way that you were promoted to trusted originally.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down