theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking)

2 posters

Go down

theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking) Empty theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking)

Post by IceSandwichh 8/12/2016, 10:56 am

Minecraft username: theicesandwich

Mod/Admin who banned you: HealthMagazine

Reason you were banned: Flyhacking, and apparently "grief", which I did NOT do.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

Irrelevance towards ban report of me griefing
Logged on to Oasis SMP today to find myself banned. Awh, man! They caught me flying. :/ Wait... WHAT?? GRIEF? EXCUSE ME?
theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking) Captur10First of all, I admit, I was fly hacking! I obviously learned my lesson. However, I am very annoyed and extremely offended that  kunaiknife425 said that I griefed. I simply accidentally broke a sign, and replaced it with the writing that it once had on it. Also, in the link that kunaiknife425 showed in the ban report, an image shows water placed, and my avatar, standing blocks away. I did not place that water! Serenav did! You can check. I didn't. Also, Serenav lava-killed me multiple times before I could even say anything! So, Mr.HealthMagazine, don't put "Reason: Flyhacking and griefing, evidence: https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t24753-easy-ban-theicesandwich-obvious-fly-hacks-and-minor-griefing" when there was clearly no evidence of grief at all! Therefore, your report about me "griefing" was irrelevant! The NERVE some people have, right? Before I say I'm sorry and all of that crap, I just wanted to address my feelings towards this mostly misleading situation.

Apology
I'm sorry for hacking. I know, It's an unfair advantage to other players, and I definitely will not do it again on this server. I've learned my lesson. If you feel like I don't deserve to be unbanned, after reading my first paragraph, I understand. I'm not going to lie or try to make excuses, but I was, to be honest, just messing arround. I didn't mean any harm. I didn't even say anything. I just wanted to say that the ban report & the screenshots were mostly irrelevant. I really hope that anyone else who has gotten banned in the past has some evidence. (again, yes, you have evidence of fly hacking, but what if I didn't fly hack? What if you banned me for "griefing" when I didn't even grief?) I took my time to write this appeal, and I hope a staff member takes it into consideration. Thank you so much for reading.

Last edited by IceSandwichh on 8/12/2016, 11:36 am; edited 11 times in total

IceSandwichh
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking) Empty Re: theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking)

Post by IceSandwichh 8/12/2016, 10:58 am

Link to kunaiknife425's ban report: https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t24753-easy-ban-theicesandwich-obvious-fly-hacks-and-minor-griefing

Link to HealthMagazine's ban report: https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t24754-theicesandwich-ban#

Link to kunaiknife423's ban socalled "proof": https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t24753-easy-ban-theicesandwich-obvious-fly-hacks-and-minor-griefing 

Also I wanted to point out that in the image of me fly hacking, you cannot see my skin, nor my username. So if this was someone else, they could easily get away with it, but luckily, I do not lie.

IceSandwichh
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking) Empty Re: theicesandwich ban appeal (I was falsely accused of grief, but I admit to fly hacking)

Post by HealthMagazine 8/12/2016, 1:54 pm

Ban appeal denied, Im sorry for saying you griefed too, I assumed since when I rolled you back items changed, that you griefed. However as you flyhacked even after being told not to by players (told that its against the rules) Sorry this appeal will not be accepted. I apologize again for the griefing bit.
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down