Kingnothing_01
saeTan
Vulker
7 posters

Go down

Oh sheesh yall!! Empty Oh sheesh yall!!

Post by Vulker 6/2/2011, 10:48 pm

Hey people,

Been on here for a while figured I may as well jump on the introduction bandwagon so, my real name is Kallen, age 22 and im from the best city in the world *cough* Perth Western Australia. I enjoy flower arranging and long walks on the beach. BURN. Nah im into the general blokey stuff like beer girls and obviously minecraft. I do do a lot more than just that however as Im in my final year at Uni, strum the guitar every now and again and play ice hockey which I freaking love. Soooooooooooooo, if you have the compelling urge to become my friend by all means hit me up. Though there is a long wait in line I assure you its worth it.

Happy minecrafting people and I shall see you on the other side.

Vulker (kallen).

p.s. The name Vulker i got from one of my maths lectures at uni called Vulker Rhebok. How awesome is that name, sounds like a kick ass ninja hero or somthing. So i decided to use it as my alias.
Vulker
Vulker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Oh sheesh yall!! Empty Re: Oh sheesh yall!!

Post by saeTan 6/2/2011, 11:27 pm

Do you plank? I hear people from Australia plank. If you plank, please take a picture of yourself planking in an extremely dangerous place.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulker 6/3/2011, 12:13 am

no i havnt done any planking yet but hey, im open to suggestions.

Ill tell you all what, if you can come up with a cool idea for a plank for me to do, i will indeed do it and post a pic up here for you!!!!

Last edited by Vulker on 6/3/2011, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulker
Vulker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulker 6/3/2011, 12:14 am

As long as it dosnt involve me killing myself or getting arrested :)
Vulker
Vulker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingnothing_01 6/3/2011, 1:32 am

plank on a cactus that would be full of win

:thumbs:
Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reddevil_jacob 6/3/2011, 2:05 am

I went planking the other day.. got in big trouble by cops. Meh lol.. They "disposed" of me camera with me planking so too bad..
reddevil_jacob
reddevil_jacob
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulker 6/3/2011, 2:24 am

Ill have to try to find a big ol' cactus then, not sure where to look.
Vulker
Vulker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by reddevil_jacob 6/3/2011, 3:07 am

The outbacks! Nah.. the cactuses there aren't solid enough to plank on.. would be unpleasant if you do plank on it..
reddevil_jacob
reddevil_jacob
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tagtag 6/3/2011, 10:29 am

tagtag
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta400 6/3/2011, 10:38 am

Welcome to OasisSmp
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/3/2011, 12:28 pm

I've found a place for you to plank. It's in your city, too. Yes, I know where you live. 0.o

Oh sheesh yall!! Screen10
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/3/2011, 12:33 pm

Speaking of being a creeper stalker, kingfinal lives near a road called plank road. They should plank on it.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulker 6/3/2011, 7:22 pm

Ha well seeing as I did state the exact city in which I live finding it on Google maps shouldn't be too much of a challenge. It's also quite effing sad that the most iconic Perth relic you could find was an out of place, waste of tax payers money (which includes my god damn money), monument to a sad act Premier who did bugger all else and the reason sick dying children with sad faces are turned away because the hospital didn't get enough government funding to increase their number of beds. Basically the abortion of a tower does deserve the respect of a good planking however I would rather not impale myself on a shitty piece of artificial scenery. Though, a blood soaked tower with a festering corpse as a Christmas tree star would be a darn improvement over the later. Hell might even be considered art. You know what fuck it, ill do it just to prove a point. Then at my funeral you can all come and build me a catacomb using 1x1 cobbley stone blocks that you mined up with with your bare fricking hands!!!!!!
Vulker
Vulker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/3/2011, 8:31 pm

Vulker wrote:Ha well seeing as I did state the exact city in which I live finding it on Google maps shouldn't be too much of a challenge. It's also quite effing sad that the most iconic Perth relic you could find was an out of place, waste of tax payers money (which includes my god damn money), monument to a sad act Premier who did bugger all else and the reason sick dying children with sad faces are turned away because the hospital didn't get enough government funding to increase their number of beds. Basically the abortion of a tower does deserve the respect of a good planking however I would rather not impale myself on a shitty piece of artificial scenery. Though, a blood soaked tower with a festering corpse as a Christmas tree star would be a darn improvement over the later. Hell might even be considered art. You know what fuck it, ill do it just to prove a point. Then at my funeral you can all come and build me a catacomb using 1x1 cobbley stone blocks that you mined up with with your bare fricking hands!!!!!!

Hmm, I hadn't seen that you had posted your city. I just traced your ip there, so I thought I was all 1337 h4x and stuff. Oh well. And yeah, you should give that building a good planking >:(
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulker 6/3/2011, 8:38 pm

Ha ha nice thats hell ninja. How far can you trace it??? Ive got my picture on google maps riding my bike!!!!! On like 4 slides!!!!!!!
Vulker
Vulker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/3/2011, 8:43 pm

Vulker wrote:Ha ha nice thats hell ninja. How far can you trace it??? Ive got my picture on google maps riding my bike!!!!! On like 4 slides!!!!!!!

Lol, that's cool. I can pretty much trace you to your house, but then again, anyone can if they want. No one has any privacy right now as long as they're using a computer.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Oh sheesh yall!! Empty Um, I just want to esay...

Post by tlsorrel 6/5/2011, 9:49 pm

Jake and Amir is the best. Just sayin'.
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum