ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant

3 posters

Go down

ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant Empty ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant

Post by dilmaster27 7/6/2016, 6:17 pm

Topic title: Member App
If its possible, can I be marked as a peasant? Just so I know my place.
Minecraft username:
dilmaster27
Real name (recommended):
I'm the Doctor of course, but most people don't care and call me Dylan.
Anywhere you want me ;) jk lel I'm from PA in the U.S.
Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
My girlfriend made me join.
How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
Like 4 days. I know, I know, so pro mlg.
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
As often as I can. I have work and school starts back up for me on August 22nd but you can count on me like 1 2 3 and I'll be thereeeee.
Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:
I have noot voted but I can if you really want me to.
Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):
Vouch as in like if they got my back if suga we goin down swingin? I'll be your number one with a bullet.
Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
I'm going to record all griefers (such as creepers) and haxors at play. I will report them to Planet MineCraft and they will lose their account 360noscoped. No but seriously, I'm someone who just wants to have fun with a group of people, but not like an orgy kind of group-fun. I can be serious and helpful but especially awkward/weird. I want this community to prosper just as any other but I most definitely plan to play my part as a newly found Oasian, no google, i did not mean asian. 

References made:
-Doctor Who
-Fall Out Boy (Suga we're going down)
-Bruno Mars (count on me)
-Noot noot
-Dankest memes (original)
*Also, p.s/side note: i dont know how to make the letter background not black, i just copied the formatting.
*As well, p.p.s/another side note: Thank you for reading and subconsciously face palming.

dilmaster27
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant Empty Re: ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant

Post by Shnoork 7/6/2016, 6:26 pm

Bruh, you gotta chill. Tone it down a bit and I'll vouch for you, champ.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant Empty Re: ReReRe: Quest for request to be member/peasant

Post by dilmaster27 7/6/2016, 6:41 pm

My bad. I was only trying to get a laugh, but thanks.

dilmaster27
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 7/6/2016, 6:48 pm

Accepted, ^ that too
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down