asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt}

3 posters

Go down

asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt} Empty asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt}

Post by bluespeedy11 6/26/2016, 6:19 pm

1. inpropete builds-some kids in oreburg maybe my sister or her friends built a bluespeedy
half way done and had eyes on in below {peeing} spot I asked who built it and 1  dint reply the other said no and the other yelled at me for asking who built it I used the real word{penis} they said it was inapropet and its kind of not and when I told them I was trying to figure out
who built it cuz it was offense they dint care and keeped asking me
2. offense builds-like my last example the player keeped spamming me why I used penis
and I said  why and dint care if the offense build wasn't there it wont of happened
3. fight with staff{  town staff} I final told the girl who was fighting me idc if she dint buil it and she still dint stop fighting me.

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt} Empty Re: asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt}

Post by Kenyanot 6/26/2016, 6:25 pm

We have banned players in the past for this. If you ever see a inappropriate build, please report it to staff.
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt} Empty Re: asking for new rule{ if it all ready isnt}

Post by bluespeedy11 6/26/2016, 6:28 pm

lol I figured out it was my sister and shes been inactive so I guess shes been working on it be4 she went inactive

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 6/26/2016, 6:29 pm

oh ok well if you ever see something that you think might be inappropriate, just let us know.
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 6/26/2016, 6:43 pm

Also, just so you know. There is no need to interrogate your town members about who built the inappropriate thing, just ask a staff member to check it out or submit a report and we will be able to find out who did it and will take action. I understand that you were just trying to figure out who did it because it was your town, but please let the staff handle things like this in the future so that we can make sure the player doesn't do it again. I would also like to thank you for sharing this with staff in the end because it is definitely against oasis rules!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down