2 posters

Go down

Batman's Ban Appeal Empty Batman's Ban Appeal

Post by Batman_Princess1 6/25/2016, 3:53 am

Minecraft username: Batman_Princess1

Mod/Admin who banned you: OsgaTharp 

Reason you were banned: ''Xray''

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
 I did not xray, Nor would I ever want to. I am strictly against hacking and know it is wrong. I haven't been onto Oasis due to family & personal issues, and I come back to find out i'm perm banned for xray. I was not aware I was banned 18-06-2016. If you don't believe me, I'd be happy to show you my computer to prove my account does not have xray. You may even go through my computer download files to find nothing of downloading a hack folder. I am very sorry I have to bother the Oasis team about this but I would not EVER. Use hacks I hope you ever consider unbanning me. 

Sincerely, Batman_Princess1 
Batman_Princess1
Batman_Princess1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Batman's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Batman's Ban Appeal

Post by OsgaTharp 6/25/2016, 9:04 am

Appeal Denied.

You and Wantedhook98 blatantly used Xray around 1 month ago. You both dug straight to diamonds. Whether only he used the xray or the both of you did doesn't matter because you also reaped the rewards from using a hack. You can't deny that you didn't know they were hacking because you guys went straight to diamonds for around 60+ ore breaks. Whether the hack was on your account or Wantedhook98's, you USED xray to your advantage. You were the one who broke the diamonds.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman_Princess1 6/25/2016, 11:20 am

I, myself did /rtp, had godmode on then dug down. Then proceeded to strip mine, If I fell into a cave he would /tpa to me. I have no clue if he was xraying. I texted him before we started not to xray. As I am aware it is forbidden in Oasis. And he said okay. So i had him screen share and turn them off after Esp busted him for speed when he joined. If this did happen about a month ago, Why is this happening now?
Batman_Princess1
Batman_Princess1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by OsgaTharp 6/25/2016, 12:12 pm

This is happening now because the mines were just now discovered. There is no way that you could not know he was xraying and leading you to diamonds. I can see where he went back through your legitimate strip mine and dug to diamonds. You then came back and broke the diamonds that he uncovered. He then started digging straight to diamonds.

You can't feign ignorance when you are following and digging the diamonds of a guy who digs like THIS. Both of you broke the ores that he dug to, and there are many many more instances of this.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman_Princess1 6/25/2016, 12:21 pm

How am I suppose to know? All that happened in the call was, ''I found diamonds'' So I /tpa'd over and mined it because I had a fortune 3. Or if I was near him walked over. I'm not even smart enough to download a resource pack without asking for help. You expect me to know hacks when they happen?
Batman_Princess1
Batman_Princess1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down