ChaosTheoryJRH - Intro, Round 2

5 posters

Go down

ChaosTheoryJRH - Intro, Round 2 Empty ChaosTheoryJRH - Intro, Round 2

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/11/2016, 11:04 pm

Hi there, my name is Justin. I like long walks on the beach and I like.....
wait, wrong site.

That's better.
Hello everyone, some of you know me from way back, some of you have recently met me, and some of you probably don't know who the hell I am at all. Well here's an introduction for all of you.

My name is Justin, or ChaosTheoryJRH, Chaos, Choss, Chouse, Kayus, etc in-game. Call me whichever you like, I don't prefer one over the others.
Sometimes people even call me "Move asshole". Not too fond of that one tbh.

I guess I'll start off with my personal story, it's not too exciting or anything, but still:
Like I said, my name is Justin. I was born to a woman in jail, so I was put up for adoption. Luckily I was adopted quickly by a loving mother and father.
I still see my birth mom sometimes, she's a nice lady that just made some poor life choices. My adopted parents divorced when I was probably about 4 or 5 years old, I honestly don't remember too much about it. This is where I would put in my life struggles, but fortunately I haven't really had too many. Kudos for those of you who have survived some crazy stuff though. Even with divorced parents I lived a pretty good life, living with my mom for the most of it, although I did live with my dad for a year or two. My mom ended up getting remarried and I got a few step-brothers, and her and her new husband had a daughter, my half-sister. Sadly he passed away when my sister was a year old, she didn't get to know him too well, he was a good man.
I did pretty well in school, made good grades, but it always bored me and I dropped out of high school, which was a mistake. I did realize my mistake though and got my GED and enrolled in college. I started as a Computer Engineer major, but about a year in I switched to Graphic Design, and that's where I am now.
I like the musics. Pretty much all of the musics....except country, it just never grew on me even though I live in South Carolina. My favorite genres are hard rock and metal. I play a bit of guitar and junk, there's an Oasis Artist Thread if you wanna see that kind of stuff though: CLICK HERE
That's pretty much my life's story, the important parts anyways, if you wanna know more about me personally, just ask. I'm not shy.

Onto my Oasis story?
Onto my Oasis story.

I started playing on Oasis SMP way back in the far away year of 2011. April 1st 2011 to be exact.
Back then we had a whitelist, which meant you had to sign up on the forums and make an application just to get on the server.
dtfgator approved mine, thanks bud.
Once I got on the server I met a bunch of cool people and only played for about a day or two before donating $50.
I got a prefix with that terrible and unreadable dark blue color, it was great.

My first friend on the server was Cierte, he was an awesome dude and I still miss him lol. Both he and I connected with a majority of the staff and the community in general. He joined around the same time I did and by our 3rd months on Oasis, we were both promoted to Guide, which you know is now called JrMod. A month later, I was promoted to Mod. I did my best to help the server and have fun playing and talking with everyone. Eventually I was promoted to Admin and I kept doing my best to staff the server. However all good things come to an end and life began to get more demanding, until I felt the need to retire.

That brings us to the now. I've been back for a little less than 2 months now I believe, life has chilled out and I have more time to dedicate to Oasis.
Maybe I'll post a picture or two of me later, but until then, that's my story. Thanks for reading.

Edit:
Here's a face to put to the name.

ChaosTheoryJRH - Intro, Round 2 Pic10

Last edited by ChaosTheoryJRH on 6/12/2016, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

ChaosTheoryJRH - Intro, Round 2 Empty Re: ChaosTheoryJRH - Intro, Round 2

Post by Shnoork 6/11/2016, 11:15 pm

Its been grand having you back here the past little while. I remember like, 2 years ago this random guest asking me "Who is ChaosTheoryJRH?" And I was like "Wat? Who is this?" And that was the first time I heard about you. After doing some reading I was really surprised to see this random kid had found the name of an old staff member. Turned out he just griefed some head that was stuck somewhere or whatever, I dunno. But I digress. Its been a pleasure getting to know you.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/12/2016, 3:14 am

Thanks for the shoutout luv. It's been nice having you back (it's kind of funny to say that though given that I only came back a few weeks before you)
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 6/12/2016, 1:09 pm

I've never actually read through a WHOLE introduction. This one was amazing. I'm glad to be your friend (I think I am, anyways) And It's great to know a little bit more about you.  I love you
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mity 6/12/2016, 7:35 pm

I think I've seen you before like during 1.7 (no?) But it's nice getting to know you Chaos .w. great intro!
Mity
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/12/2016, 10:31 pm

Thanks for all the kind words guys.
Bump because I added a picture.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned