TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again

+3
Maskira
NETSHAEK
ChaosTheoryJRH
7 posters

Go down

TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again Empty TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again

Post by Kbyee 6/11/2016, 4:36 pm

Topic Title: TrumpsFather - Member App

Minecraft username: TrumpsFather

Real name (recommended): Bryce

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was looking for a good SMP with a nice community and I came across the Oasis SMP website.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 2 days.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Whenever I can.

Have you voted for Oasis at www . bit.ly / oasisv ?: Yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): XxEpicGirlzxX, Livvy, mandy1081, Raybiii, ViolentPebble, Keshaluver21 (cool kid) , jandavey

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
I have not been on Oasis for that long but the community and staff members and great! They are all so caring and sweet. They all seem to love what they are doing and I want to become a part of that. I love making people feel welcomed and having fun. I think I would make a great member. I hope I can soon be a part of the amazing Oasis community.

Kbyee
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again Empty Re: TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/11/2016, 4:37 pm

We need this.
Vouch

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again Empty Re: TrumpsFather - Member Application to make America great again

Post by NETSHAEK 6/11/2016, 4:38 pm

I'll vouch for you, you've been active and always nice!
NETSHAEK
NETSHAEK
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Maskira 6/11/2016, 4:38 pm

I'd love to help you make America great again VOUCH
Maskira
Maskira
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keshaluver 6/11/2016, 4:39 pm

vouch lol idek i hope u get member girlie
KESHALUVER21 (COOL KID) IS CORRECT 
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 6/11/2016, 4:41 pm

Hi I would like to double vouch

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbyee 6/11/2016, 5:12 pm

Thank you guys! :))

Kbyee
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 6/11/2016, 7:05 pm

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Family!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down