TheShinySnorlax Ws-Team Application.

Go down

TheShinySnorlax Ws-Team Application. Empty TheShinySnorlax Ws-Team Application.

Post by The.Shiny.Snorlax 5/18/2016, 9:22 pm

[size=17]Username:TheShinySnorlax

Real Name (Optional):Cooper

Age (Optional): 16

Have you been a member of WS before?: Sadly not

How would you rate your building out of 10? 1 being a dirt hut, and 10 being Ninja's spawn (Screenshots are helpful but not required): 7 I have built spawns of 2 servers, if that matters.

How much time could you dedicate in a week to building/generally helping out in WS: In about 2 weeks I start summer vacation so probably around 7-8 hours a week or about 1 hour a day

Why do you want to be a member of the WS Team? Why should we pick you?:I want to be a wave survival team because i love making people happy and if you help make something that allows other players to have fun what else could you do to help them have fun? (English wasn't my first language so sorry about the grammar.) You should pick me to be on the Wave Survival team because i have a outgoing personality and am always willing to make changes and work harder if somebody tells me I need to. I guarantee you I will be one of your most devoted and foused team members if I become one. Also, Im pretty creative, so, there's that.
[/size]

The.Shiny.SnorlaxTree Puncher
TheShinySnorlax Ws-Team Application. 120px-10

TheShinySnorlax Ws-Team Application. Profil11 TheShinySnorlax Ws-Team Application. Person10

The.Shiny.Snorlax
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down