Oasis Play!

5 posters

Go down

Oasis Play! Empty Oasis Play!

Post by LivvyOasisYT 5/15/2016, 6:37 pm

Hi Guys! Its Livvy and I will be doing a play at the Taylor Hills Theater! It will be called Ice Dogs and it will be based off my favorite book! I will be casting roles on 5/17/2016, at 5:00 PM EST, USA Time! The play will occur 6/11/2016, at 3:00 PM EST USA Time! I hope everyone on will be able to come! Remember, Auditions will be held tomorrow at 5:00 PM EST Time, USA, I hope you can make it if you would like to be in this play! I will post the roles, and scenes below and some information about the play/book below too! Who is directing it and where it is, again!

Director: LivvyOasis

Lights and Music: XxEpicgirlzxX

Roles:

Vicky - ?

Chris - ?

Mom - ?

Dad - ?

This is a story about a girl and a boy who desire to find home.

There will be different scenes and if you would like to sponsor the play, to help pay for props and behind the scenes stuff, Please contact Livvy, in game! (Only while she is online please!) It is at Taylor Hills Theater, and the date and time is 06/11/16 at 3:00 PM Est USA Time! Thanks for reading, And enjoy the play! Also, I will direct when and where the actors go. You do not have to change skin for this play, actors, I will have costumes ready. Practices are every Tuesday at 5:00 pm est. If I am not on by then, they will be rescheduled to 6. If i am not on then, then they will be rescheduled to Thursday, 5:00 pm est. Again, HUGE Thanks to XxEpicgirlzxX for letting me have it at her theater!! No reserving seats for someone except for me and Epic! Thanks! (Also, sorry if I said tomorrow, the auditions will be held on tomorrow at the same time! (tomorrow!)) Come see who got the parts on Wednesday! They will be posted on 1 or two signs! (Audition Lines are only to be read during auditions!!!! If any other lines are read or book is not returned to me, You will be automatically out from auditions!)

Last edited by HeyImLivvy on 5/16/2016, 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Oasis Play! Empty Re: Oasis Play!

Post by Hawkeye1052 5/15/2016, 10:01 pm

I will definitely be coming to the play

Hawkeye1052
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 5/16/2016, 10:23 am

Hey, sounds like a fun idea. I can't be a part of it, but I'm sure others will have a great time with it. Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 5/16/2016, 2:55 pm

I'm sure the play will be epic! I am happy to sponsor it and do the lights and music :)
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 5/16/2016, 5:10 pm

Auditions will be rescheduled to 6:00 pm est, I have something that ends at five. If you cannot be at the auditions at this time, please mail/msg me on the server or forums. If too many people that want to do it cannot come, then we will reschedule it to Thursday at 5. It will be tomorrow at 6:00 pm EST. Thanks! Sorry for the Inconvenience!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by larkleoddle 5/16/2016, 6:22 pm

Can I try out for DAD?

- Wolfy <3

larkleoddle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 5/16/2016, 6:26 pm

Sure!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 5/17/2016, 5:43 pm

18 more minutes until auditions! Please get on if you are auditioning!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 5/17/2016, 6:30 pm

Auditions are over, Here are the parts!

Vicky - _XxbearxX_
Chris - iWolfyPlays
Mom - AriBear7358
Dad - iWolfyPlays

I would like to keep this post open for other things about the play please! Thank you! Actors, practices are every Tuesday at 5:00 pm est. If you cannot make it then please tell me. If I cannot make it I will post about it on this thread! Thank you!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down