Donating problem!

2 posters

Go down

Donating problem! Empty Donating problem!

Post by Zeth 4/3/2016, 4:28 pm

Hey. when I try to donate (click on donate, enter the amount to pay, enter my Prepaid Mastercard Vanilla giftcard, which I DID activate), Paypal just brings this up:

''Sorry — your last action could not be completed
If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.''

I don't know why it's doing this. I've been waiting for a few hours to try again, but this comes up every time. :/ I need help or another way to donate with my prepaid card... 

What I find strange is that I donated $35 usd with the same type of card before and it worked just fine...

- ZethExar -

Zeth
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Donating problem! Empty Re: Donating problem!

Post by Shnoork 4/3/2016, 5:01 pm

In my experience, PayPal doesnt get along well with those cards. I had a similar thing happen to me before. Mayhaps, instead of donating directly, you can move the funds from your card to your account and then donate from there?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down