Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D)

2 posters

Go down

Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D) Empty Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D)

Post by cherryjam 3/30/2016, 4:39 pm

Username: XxEpicgirlzxx

Real Name (Optional): Madison

Age (Optional):

Have you been a member of WS before?: No, but I would love to be one! :)

How would you rate your building out of 10? 1 being a dirt hut, and 10 being Ninja's spawn (Screenshots are helpful but not required): I would rate myself probably a 4, maybe a 5. I am kind of good (in my opinion) but kind of bad.

Screenshots coming soon!

How much time could you dedicate in a week to building/generally helping out in WS:Well, every week if I'm not busy I try to come on for at least 12 hours. For example, sometimes when I was working on GH, I spent most of my time working on the arena the whole week

Why do you want to be a member of the WS Team? Why should we pick you?: I have always wanted to be a member. I am back from vacation! And I am trying to improve building. feel like if I apply when I get back applications will be closed. You should pick me (if you want to, of course) because I am dedicated to helping out. And another example: I helped build some arenas for grief house when sometimes people could not help. I am nice to all players and i respect everyone's opinions. I try and entertain everyone.

I know I should add more to this application because it is quite short, but I am typing this on a mobile device and I am currently on vacation but having lunch. I will not freak out if I do not get to be WS staff because it is only a game and I'm not that great of a builder. I will add more when I can

Thank you for reading, have an epic day! :D

Last edited by XxEpicgirlzxX on 4/14/2016, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D) Empty Re: Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D)

Post by bluespeedy11 3/30/2016, 7:37 pm

I vouch for u epic :}

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D) Empty Re: Epic's WS App (Back from Vacation :D)

Post by cherryjam 4/14/2016, 5:29 pm

I decided to update this since I came back from vacation 9 days ago. Also, thanks Blue! :D
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down