Member application  Empty Member application

Post by King_of_Candy123 3/26/2016, 8:28 pm

Topic Title: - Member App

Minecraft username:
King_of_Candy123
Real name (recommended):
Akash T
Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
one of my best friends (RamboSambo, look him up on youtube) was accepted into a whitelisted smp and i really wanted to join but there where to many people. so i decided to look around on the internet and found this server and started playing on it.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
about 2 weeks and i really enjoy it
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
exactly 45+ minuets every day 
Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:
no i haven't. i was going to ask someone on the server about that because I'm a bit confused on what it is
Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):
NinjaCrepper92 was the one who told me to apply so I'm pretty sure he will vouch for me 
Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
i would like to become a member because playing suvival and playing on multiplayer are my to favourite things. i have already made a really cool house with a farm at extreme hills and would love to become part of the oasis community . I'm really sorry but there isn't much i can say about being trusted. i don't record but i am a very enthusiastic player that is aware that people put a lot of time and effort into their structures and i would hate for anything bad to happen to them. i really hope that i can become apart of the oasis community and that i can become a friendly face on the server
King_of_Candy123
King_of_Candy123
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application  Empty Re: Member application

Post by Espartemos 3/26/2016, 9:33 pm

Application Accepted!
Welcome to the Family!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner