We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING)

5 posters

Go down

We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING) Empty We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING)

Post by madscientist032 2/29/2016, 2:42 pm

Here's the drill.

I've updated our snapshot server and JUST the snapshot server to 1.9 release version. Oasis SMP is still running 1.8 and we won't be updating until Spigot and all our plugins are 1.9 compatible. More on that later.

For now, you can connect to the 1.9 vanilla server through snapshot.oasis-mc.us using release version 1.9 of your Minecraft client.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING) Empty Re: We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING)

Post by TylerJohnGallic 2/29/2016, 2:44 pm

Cool, thnx m8
TylerJohnGallic
TylerJohnGallic
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING) Empty Re: We have a 1.9 server up! (READ THE WHOLE THING)

Post by Shnoork 2/29/2016, 6:28 pm

Man, I remember when if you updated before Oasis did you were screwed for whatever length of time. What was that, 1.4-1.5? How times have changed...
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaccerz 2/29/2016, 7:50 pm

I have a question in regards to the end, Once the main server updates, will the end become playable again where we can go there and hit blocks and collect them and so on?

Jaccerz
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/29/2016, 8:04 pm

Jaccerz wrote:I have a question in regards to the end, Once the main server updates, will the end become playable again where we can go there and hit blocks and collect them and so on?
Most likley not because from what I've seen in the long amount of time I've been here there has always been issues with people mining a lot of the end stone not leaving much space left to fight the dragons. Plus end stone is very expesnsive (from shop world prices in the past) and people could easily make a huge fortune off endstone since the only place to buy and sell it is adminshop (unless that has changed recently) so players could mess up the servers economy. 

However I'm not entirely sure on this but from what I've seen feom past events this is most likely your best answer. I may be wrong on this though
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down