Ishloo JrMod App

2 posters

Go down

Ishloo JrMod App Empty Ishloo JrMod App

Post by ishloo 12/6/2015, 2:44 pm

Minecraft Username: ishloo

How long have you been on this server: 2 weeks

How often do you plan on being on this server: every day from about 7pm to like 11 or 10pm except for weekends ill will play more on the weekends

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Eopartemos he is also a JrMod

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff: I think I deserve JrMod because I'm am really loyal and I am really well in how to help people and I am rally good at minecraft what sets me aprt from the rest is that I'm really unique I don't have the same building designs as most players I have a different perspective on building than most I think I would be a great part of the staff because I'm again loyal and nice I always welcome players and I'm willing to help with anything although I can only play for about 3 hours a day because school gets in the way I think I would be a great part of the staff -Sincerely ishloo

ishloo
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ishloo JrMod App Empty Re: Ishloo JrMod App

Post by Espartemos 12/6/2015, 2:52 pm

We are going to clear the record here...you did not specifically say you were applying for Jr.Mod you asked who would vouch for you forum app thingy, to which I assumed you meant a member app. Secondly, you aren't even trusted rank yet, nor member so you officially cannot apply for staff! However, I will vouch for your for member, which you can find here,

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/f2-apply-for-member

Thank you for your interest in staff and please consider applying once you fit the correct criteria!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down