Applying for Member

3 posters

Go down

Applying for Member  Empty Applying for Member

Post by MineCrafter1070 9/13/2015, 9:10 am

Minecraft username: Minecrafter1070

Real name (recommended): Benjamin (Don't worry I had premisson to do this!)

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend showed it to me and ever since, I'VE BEEN HOOKED

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've played on this server for about 5 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be on this server fo as long as I can be. Which is about another year or 2

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No. But I'm planning to!

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I would like the Mods please but it's okay if I don't get that.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!") Well, I grieved twice but got caught by Paxtion and will never do it again. I promise! I just registered for my forum account right before I'm typing this and I thought that I would apply for member. I am a very skilled  Minecrafter who has his own YouTube channel and I probably going to start uploaidng Oasis videos. I feel that I could get the member rank/ status if you like me

Last edited by Espartemos on 9/13/2015, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Color of Text)

MineCrafter1070
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Applying for Member  Empty Re: Applying for Member

Post by 333DYNAMO333 9/13/2015, 1:24 pm

Vouch

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Applying for Member  Empty Re: Applying for Member