Go down

GoldenLegacyTV's Veteran Application Empty GoldenLegacyTV's Veteran Application

Post by GoldenLegacyMC2 9/6/2015, 9:50 am

Minecraft username: GoldenLegacyTV

Real name (recommended): Max

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 6 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: For another 6 years or so

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I am a very well organized, creative, and awesome person who lives to help people out and had been loyal to the Oasis SMP server for the 6 months I have been playing. I love this server. It is the best SMP that I have ever played on, and I have played on a lot of SMP’s. Here are some things about me that I think will help me become a Veteran.

[list="list-style-type: decimal; direction: ltr;"]
[*]Creative: I am always creative and I am willing to help out other players if they need help and any advice on how to make a creative build. If I do become Veteran, I will be very happy and I will help anybody who asks for help. I will make the Oasis SMP server better than it already is.

[*]Loyal:  I have been very loyal to the Oasis SMP server, I have always helped people out, and I have had trusted for about 3 months now. I have never griefed or trolled, I have never been mean to anybody, I have been respectful to mods, etc.

[*]Helpful: I have always been helpful to the people on the Server, I have helped out new people, repotted bad people, and I have helped people out when they need help. I have helped people with builds, I have answered people’s questions, and much more.

This is why I think I should be a Veteran. It would be great if you accepted me, ad thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.

[/list]

GoldenLegacyMC2
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

GoldenLegacyTV's Veteran Application Empty Re: GoldenLegacyTV's Veteran Application

Post by GoldenLegacyMC2 9/30/2015, 6:30 pm

Hi

GoldenLegacyMC2
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

GoldenLegacyTV's Veteran Application Empty Re: GoldenLegacyTV's Veteran Application

Post by mickdude2 9/30/2015, 7:54 pm

Forum date=Join date
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down