< Veteran App > -Bacon

2 posters

Go down

< Veteran App > -Bacon Empty < Veteran App > -Bacon

Post by TheGaminBaconYT 9/1/2015, 10:43 pm

MINECRAFT< Veteran App > -Bacon Arrow-10x10username: CrazyBaeMagazine (Changing back to TheGaminBaconYT on Saturday, September 5th)

Real name (recommended): Dylan Little

How long have you been playing on THIS server: A About 4 and a half Months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday if possible

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes many times

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I wasn't able to ask any.

Why do you deserve Veteran[url=#17520486] status< Veteran App > -Bacon Arrow-10x10[/url]? 

I've never been good at writing things, but here we go lol.

I'm usually on everyday unless I'm caught-up in schoolwork, out doing something or on vacation. Also, I love building and helping everyone else when I'm active. I play whenever I have the chance because Oasis is Love, Oasis is LIFE. I've went afk for a long period of time once because I had some private family issues which I will not discuss any farther. I have helped numerous people many times and still counting. I'm always helpful and never turn someone down when I'm free. I never allow people to pay me cause a happy camper makes a happy me lol. Whenever I don't have something to do, I ask if anyone needs help and if they do, I'll help them :D. Overall, 99% of the time I'll help you if you ask me. First of all, Oasis is love, Oasis is LIFE! Oasis is my favorite server in all of creation because of a number of reasons. EVERYONE and I mean... EVERYONE is nice and friendly-well there are some odd ones out, but those are only the new-comers-. All the staff are kind and helpful. There's almost always someone who's online to hangout and talk with. I love Oasis SOOOO much that I've already donated $50 and I'm gonna try and Donate a Total of $200! (Not making any promises.) I know I screwed up when I gave my 'friend' (no longer my friend) access to my alt because he abused his power of ‘using the[url=#12227266] account< Veteran App > -Bacon Arrow-10x10[/url]…’ He changed the name to a very racist and disturbing name, and apparently mouthed-off in chat (public chat.) The account was banned and since then I’ve changed the password and name, but I’d keep it banned just in-case he gets hold of the password again. Anyway back to the point… I’m Trusted so I hope that’s Trusted enough to get Veteran lol. That’s all I can really think of to say so have a good day/night! :D

I hope you guys will vouch and if you do, I[url=#7434889] thank< Veteran App > -Bacon Arrow-10x10[/url] you for that! It really means alot! Have a fantastic Day/Night! :D Also, if you have any suggestions please leave a reply. Thanks :D -Bacon

Last edited by TheGaminBaconYT on 9/7/2015, 5:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
TheGaminBaconYT
TheGaminBaconYT
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

< Veteran App > -Bacon Empty Re: < Veteran App > -Bacon

Post by TheGaminBaconYT 9/1/2015, 11:37 pm

Sorry, but I don't know how to fix the Url Things
TheGaminBaconYT
TheGaminBaconYT
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 9/2/2015, 9:58 am

This is very well written, and you're active and a good guy to have around, VOUCH!
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGaminBaconYT 9/7/2015, 5:25 pm

Bump
TheGaminBaconYT
TheGaminBaconYT
Coal Miner
Coal Miner