Need help with PC Specs

4 posters

Go down

Need help with PC Specs  Empty Need help with PC Specs

Post by ShadowWovle 8/7/2015, 9:10 pm

I'm going to get a new PC near X-mas. Need specs for a okay PC with...
60fps or more (any game)
No lag or slow moments at the fps
Medium or high graphics
500-1000gb
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Need help with PC Specs  Empty Re: Need help with PC Specs

Post by Bain 8/7/2015, 10:30 pm

It really depends what games you're gonna be playing. If you're just going to play minecraft you could pass with a low end graphics card and a decent processor, but if you're going to be playing more intense games (Like fps) then you're going to have to get everything and you can't cheap out with your graphics card. It really depends what you're gonna play though.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/7/2015, 11:46 pm

When it comes to PC specs, I recommend Hakim Optical. In the long run, you might as well get Lasik. Actually, apparantly theyve created this thing thats like a contact lense that you put on once and leave it on and it gives you 20/20 vision. It uses stuff from your eye so that it actually rests right on top of the iris and stuff. But we wont be seeing that used commercially for years. Plus itd probably be expensive. Point still stands, Hakim Optical.

...Nothing beats a good optometrist tho
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 8/8/2015, 3:08 am

As I have learned by building my own machine, you cant really get someone else to say what your parts should be. Instead, only you really know what you want to do with your computer. I recommend thaat you watch videos and read articles online and then figure out what kind of computer you want. pcpartpicker.com is a good site to find parts, test out wattage and check compatibility.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 8/8/2015, 12:11 pm

Bain wrote:It really depends what games you're gonna be playing. If you're just going to play minecraft you could pass with a low end graphics card and a decent processor, but if you're going to be playing more intense games (Like fps) then you're going to have to get everything and you can't cheap out with your graphics card. It really depends what you're gonna play though.
The games I'll be playing would be GTA V to Minecraft (Graphic Wise). I'm looking to buy a Laptop for Gaming under $800. If that's possible. The reason for the laptop is because I have no space for a desktop, and won't for a couple of years.
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 8/8/2015, 12:20 pm

AlvinB wrote:As I have learned by building my own machine, you cant really get someone else to say what your parts should be. Instead, only you really know what you want to do with your computer. I recommend thaat you watch videos and read articles online and then figure out what kind of computer you want. pcpartpicker.com is a good site to find parts, test out wattage and check compatibility
I can't build a computer, and I know little about PC Specs. What I was looking for was a Laptop for gaming under $800. If that's possible. The reason why I went a Laptop is because I have no space for a Decktop, and won't for a couple of years. I want it to play games like GTA V to Minecraft, Okay. I going to see what people say, what websites say, and compare them. Then decide what I'm going to do.
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down