Robotchicken3 veteran application

5 posters

Go down

Robotchicken3 veteran application Empty Robotchicken3 veteran application

Post by Robotchicken3 7/1/2015, 11:20 pm

Minecraft username: Robotchicken3

Real name (recommended): Max

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a month or so

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan to play this a very long time because it is a great server and people are very nice and staff help me out and are good at what they do.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Many times

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):I did not ask any because none are online at the moment

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:Well I will be honest, I used to be trusted and loved it until they found out I grieved a couple days after I did it and then I got demoted by mad science, I am very lucky I did not get banned, I am grateful and would like to continue to play on this server and keep climbing the ranks, I am very loyal and trustworthy, I tried to replace my stuff I griefed a couple days later because I knew what I did was wrong and I was just stupid. I did not even need to take it but I did for fun with my friend, but while I was replacing the stolen items I got caught and was demoted back to member. I would love to continue playing on this server and to help everyone out because at the moment I do that some what, I help people build and for every new play that joins I offer them diamonds and food and they take it, for example there is someone named kitten who I offered diamonds and food but she did not take it, there are others to but I like to help the community and give them these things when they start so they will stay longer and think this is a very good server with nice people, well this is why I want to be veteran and I hope you accept my application,   I am sorry for what I did before but the past is past and people change, all humans make mistakes, I am grateful for your time and hope you view and accept my application for veteran. I wish the best to whomever is reading this and Thank You for you time.

Robotchicken3
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Robotchicken3 veteran application Empty Re: Robotchicken3 veteran application

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 7/1/2015, 11:27 pm

Okay, there are a couple of things wrong with this, but I will give you the main thing that is oh so wrong. You have to be a member of the server for AT LEAST four months. So please wait until October or November before trying to apply again.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 7/2/2015, 12:24 am

XboxFantic wrote:Okay, there are a couple of things wrong with this, but I will give you the main thing that is oh so wrong. You have to be a member of the server for AT LEAST four months. So please wait until October or November before trying to apply again.
I agree with xbox here. You have joined only a few days ago, you must be a member for 4 months minimum ortheripwise you wont be considered for veteran. Veteran is not handed out like candy either. Talking about how you got demoted back to member and almost got banned is not going to get you veteran either.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 7/2/2015, 6:53 am

im sorry this sounds more like a ban appeal to me? anyhow what all the others have said, too fast maybe in 4 months? good luck :D
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 7/2/2015, 8:44 am

Two things.

One - to the peanut gallery: Stop it. If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say it at all.

Two - Robotchicken, it's too early for you to be considered for veteran. Given the fact that I just set you back to Member rank yesterday, applying for Veteran won't help your case here. I know you just applied for JrMod (and I locked that too) but right now it's not really a good time or idea to apply for Veteran rank. I'm sorry.

Please consider re-applying when you are of a higher rank and you have been active on the server for at least three-to-four months.

Thread locked.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down