Memeber Application

4 posters

Go down

Memeber Application  Empty Memeber Application

Post by JunkyardDogAngel 6/26/2015, 10:23 pm

Minecraft username: JunkyardDogAngel

Real name (recommended): Ayden

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend and I were looking for good servers and yours looked super cool

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a week, but trust me when I say I'm hooked

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Most likely until it gets shut down.. Not saying it will its just that usually happens to servers I play for a long time

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv No but I will                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [VeterDAYUM] Cheerioes and [Trusted] OasisMaster said they vouch for me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I would like to apply for member because I believe if you're member you can do a better job of making sure people don't grief, steal, or break any other rules. Also, it was just be super cool! I've never been a member on any server before and I think being trusted with the powers of being a member would just make me feel so special! I would never grief because I hate breaking people's trust, it makes me feel so guilty and horrible. Well, that's all I have to say. In all honesty, It's totally okay if you don't accept me. I'll totally understand whatever reason you have to decline my application. I hope to hear back soon! Bye (:
JunkyardDogAngel
JunkyardDogAngel
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Memeber Application  Empty Re: Memeber Application

Post by PandaMagazine 6/26/2015, 10:51 pm

Vouch
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner