+3
AlvinB
Kittycatteo
mickdude2
7 posters

Go down

JoshLTeas Veteran App Empty JoshLTeas Veteran App

Post by JoshLTea 6/18/2015, 8:47 am

Minecraft username: JoshLTea (Was Rapidman121)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been playing for about 6 months when i feel like playing Minecraft. But i have only had my JoshLTea Account for 3 months (Edit: JoshLTea Forum account i'm on about) 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I have been coming onto the minecraft server when i feel like playing Minecraft (I am on Teamspeak everyday)

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes I Have.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): If anyone would wish to vouch please do below but otherwise i don't have none

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I Love being a part of oasis and am part of the community on oasis teamspeak  i have enjoyed every second so far i have not been introuble on smp so thats good i guess i am nice to everyone who speaks to me i try to be the best person as possible while on the oasis server. i would love to put a good name to the oasis community and make everyone who joins oasis smp have a great time.

I donated a couple times on the pixelmon server and i hope to donate later in time but i think i donated $20/$30
dont really remember

i am always available you just have to hop on to teamspeak and im there to help (only time im not on if im asleep) i accept anyone into my friends and welcome with open arms

stuff ive done wrong: i have only been introuble once and that was on the pixelmon server which i when i just started and i was stupid enough to grief a little but i replaced everything i broke.

Things i hope to do on the server: i hope to help improve the oasis community even more while im here and help out as much as possible and help out the new people that are just joining the server if they need help i enjoy being helped also when i need help so i would love to do the same with people

I would be honored for even being considered for veteran. as i have made alot of friends on smp and teamspeak which makes me very happy theres never a normal day on oasis and i love it so i say thank you for your time.

Sincerely Your British friend Josh    Surprised

Last edited by JoshLTea on 6/18/2015, 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

JoshLTea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

JoshLTeas Veteran App Empty Re: JoshLTeas Veteran App

Post by mickdude2 6/18/2015, 9:58 am

I'm sorry, your app has to be this tall to ride the Veteran coaster
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshLTea 6/18/2015, 11:57 am

Damn guess i cant be veteran then *Leaves Room* :P

JoshLTea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 6/18/2015, 12:31 pm

mickdude2 wrote:I'm sorry, your app has to be this tall to ride the Veteran coaster
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
^ Yes. But Josh, you can add more if you really want to prove yourself worthy. This is not a vouch, but it is not a decline. You still have a chance, take it. Also, you're application was not even 2 sentences, and it just explained ONE reason why to vouch. Write down everything you think makes yourself(or would) a good veteran. That's all and good luck.
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 6/18/2015, 1:33 pm

And also, you haven't been here for 4 months. While you said in your app that you have another account, I can't find it. And also your member app was made on your JoshLTea account on the seventh of March 2015.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshLTea 6/18/2015, 1:53 pm

your point ive been with oasis for like a year as i was in pixelmon and i said ive had my joshltea account for 3 months not 4 just because i made a member app what is that ment to mean as i was just a normal for a while until groove told me to get member

JoshLTea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/18/2015, 2:07 pm

JoshLTea wrote:your point ive been with oasis for like a year as i was in pixelmon and i said ive had my joshltea account for 3 months not 4 just because i made a member app what is that ment to mean as i was just a normal for a while until groove told me to get member
Time as a guest doe not count toward veteran. Only time as member counts as its the only way to prove your claim
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaMagazine 6/18/2015, 10:02 pm

U earn Vet not get it right away... Keep working bud u will get there soon
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshLTea 6/19/2015, 5:24 am

Dude ive been with oasis teamspeak for a year now and i earned alot of recently retired staffs respect

But whatevs shows how much respect i get

JoshLTea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewy 6/19/2015, 7:29 am

I thought of a few things that may help you in your quest for veteran:

Ts and pixelmon activity is great, but keep in mind a good portion of smp is involved with neither of those things. I have an odd timezone, so I do not know how active you are on the server, but activity there will help a lot. If people outside of pixelmon and ts do not know you very well, it will take them some time to offer a vouch of support.

The forums are a good place to be active too. Staying in the loop with announcements and discussions will most likely be to your advantage. It is also a nice gesture and important feedback to offer vouches to people you feel are worthy of a rank.

It is difficult to judge emotion and tone of voice through text at times. Some of your responses to peoples' corrections and criticism above may read off as rude. If people feel as though you do not respect their input, they may be less inclined to offer you respect as well.

I do not know you very well yet as I have just returned from a hiatus, but from what I do know you are a real decent guy. Keep being cool and active and those vouches will pour in. I want to catch up with the server and forums a bit before I start vouching for people, but I will definitely keep you in mind!

Hope some of this helped, I am still kind of new to forum side of oasis. Good luck mate!
Dewy
Dewy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 6/19/2015, 9:15 am

JoshLTea wrote:Dude ive been with oasis teamspeak for a year now and i earned alot of recently retired staffs respect

But whatevs shows how much respect i get
Really? Because you're not putting on a good show here. The more you talk like this, the less I respect you, and I think I can talk for a majority of others here.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down