Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran.

+9
PandaMagazine
JoshLTea
Fithboy
mickdude2
ThunderHorse
Bain
Z
kenzshaff
Bueller
13 posters

Go down

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Empty Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran.

Post by Bueller 6/17/2015, 9:21 pm

Minecraft username: Bueller.

Real name (recommended): Ferris Bueller.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Better question, how long haven't I been playing here?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as Cameron's been grounded for.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Nah.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Edward Rooney.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Okay, let's back it up.

I'm aware I haven't been playing this computer game all that long, and I know I haven't even been here that long. But look around you. Do you really see anyone better than me for this position?

Okay, now I know my last statement sounded a bit harsh, but give me a couple minutes of your time and I'll make everything nice and aware for you.

Let's get down to one thing.
At my school, I'm worshipped.

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Tumblr_mqifusCInI1sueswbo1_500

I once called out sick, and there was a damn epidemic roaming around my hometown.
They thought I died.

I swear more people knocked on my door that day than there has been in a decade.

I mean, even my close friends regard me as a hero.

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Cameron-Ferris-Bueller-Youre-My-Hero-Quote

Let's step back a bit from 'worship', if you will.

I have quite a bit of experience with dealing with people. I'm a people's person, you could say.
I once owned a restaurant in Chicago. Was a pretty nice place, actually. Fine dining, five star scenery, whole nine yards.

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. 7-ways-to-spend-your-ditch-day-according-to-ferris-bueller-s-day-off-7

I once owned a Ferrari for a while. It was one of the classics, very 'prestigious' models from the old days. What better thing to do then drive me friends and I around Chicago for the day while I had it?

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Anigif_enhanced-buzz-4623-1377817997-14

This next one, you're never going to believe. When I was in Chicago, there was this parade.
Right?
So I went onto a float, because they let me for some reason that I never found out, and I sang.
And lead a city with 'Twist and Shout'.
An entire city.

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Anigif_enhanced-8069-1430846634-24

If those points aren't what you people from the 'internet' are looking for, you have something deranged going on with your games.

Thanks for your time.

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Party
Bueller
Bueller
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Empty K

Post by kenzshaff 6/17/2015, 9:27 pm

gg. just gg.
kenzshaff
kenzshaff
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Empty Re: Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran.

Post by Z 6/17/2015, 9:29 pm

Vouch.

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Giphy

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran. Empty Re: Bueller's Application for President, or Veteran.

Post by Bain 6/17/2015, 9:36 pm

Uhhhh. That was a great movie and all, but I rarely see you in game. But this is a new way of doing these applications I guess....
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/17/2015, 9:42 pm

Bueller wrote:If those points aren't what you people from the 'internet' are looking for, you have something deranged going on with your games.
ok so where to start with this

first off this is not the kind of application staff look for in a veteran app. just talking about your life is not going to get you veteran. staff look for key reasons not the story about your life. bragging about your life doesn't help either and the way you said things shows you are not ready.

and claiming the Quote above really shows you are not ready. saying the way staff look at veteran apps is deranged because the story of your life is not what you want staff to see in a veteran app is not how you get veteran
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 6/17/2015, 9:54 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:
Bueller wrote:If those points aren't what you people from the 'internet' are looking for, you have something deranged going on with your games.
ok so where to start with this

first off this is not the kind of application staff look for in a veteran app. just talking about your life is not going to get you veteran. staff look for key reasons not the story about your life. bragging about your life doesn't help either and the way you said things shows you are not ready.

and claiming the Quote above really shows you are not ready. saying the way staff look at veteran apps is deranged because the story of your life is not what you want staff to see in a veteran app is not how you get veteran

This is the joke.

This is your head.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/17/2015, 11:46 pm

mickdude2 wrote:

This is the joke.

This is your head.
im tired ok I'm going on 8 hours of sleep in a 3 day period. To tired to think straight
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 6/18/2015, 4:22 am

mickdude2 wrote:
This is the joke.

This is your head.

Perfect
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshLTea 6/18/2015, 8:27 am

I Vouch :D

JoshLTea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaMagazine 6/18/2015, 9:51 pm

Since your only going to be on here until your sibling/friend is un-grounded, your going to stop sometime.
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewy 6/18/2015, 11:24 pm

matthewdiamond12 wrote:Since your only going to be on here until your sibling/friend is un-grounded, your going to stop sometime.

this may help
Dewy
Dewy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 6/18/2015, 11:37 pm

Dewy wrote:
matthewdiamond12 wrote:Since your only going to be on here until your sibling/friend is un-grounded, your going to stop sometime.

this may help

Psst....

That's part of the movie..
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 6/19/2015, 12:33 pm

ok I get that ur rly into the movie and stuff but this app shouldn't be a joke in my opinion if you take the app as a joke youll take the rank as a joke, btw ive never even seen u in game

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 6/19/2015, 3:37 pm

retkojy wrote:ok I get that ur rly into the movie and stuff but this app shouldn't be a joke in my opinion if you take the app as a joke youll take the rank as a joke, btw ive never even seen u in game
I dont think hes actually applying for veteran. (if yes then me too, ive never seen him either)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 6/19/2015, 4:19 pm

retkojy wrote:ok I get that ur rly into the movie and stuff but this app shouldn't be a joke in my opinion if you take the app as a joke youll take the rank as a joke, btw ive never even seen u in game

Ffs...
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/19/2015, 4:54 pm

Thats also what i'v been trying to say. I have never seen him online at all. And you should never take any app as any kind of joke like ret stated above especially  veteran. This is not a rank handed out like member and so it should not be treated like member
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OsgaTharp 6/19/2015, 5:16 pm

Locking this. It was a good joke, but poorly taken by some.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down