Jan's reintroduction

4 posters

Go down

Jan's reintroduction Empty Jan's reintroduction

Post by jandavey 5/14/2015, 5:26 am

I realize that a lot of new players have been joining oasis since the last time I made my first introduction and I think that I really need to make another one. 

Oasis Lyfe:
I joined in the game, I wasn't really interested in building my own town and really liked being in other people's towns. But eventually, I invested over $48,000 oasis monies in a big project I made at /warp butterville sadly I never finished it. I ran out of money because it got so expensive so fast. I don't really remember much about 1.5 but around that time I really loved the community sense of oasis. (I think if I remember correctly) in 1.6 I built my very first town /warp pallet and LovelyChick07 and one other person helped build. So much stuff happened in that town. My house was located literally above its spawn, I made a massive load of builds everywhere. This is where I learned to never have town walls where people can get outside, because I ended up with massive cathedrals slightly more than 5 blocks away sitting right outside my walls. I ended up with small huts and farms outside as well, as I didn't let guests build in /warp pallet at this time I beleaf I got trusted finally. A ton of people were telling me "Why aren't you trusted" before then and right when I got promoted I got at least four "It's about time!" type of things. The funny thing is I got trusted because I donated $10 LOL. I was once told by a staff member, well several, I would never ever attain trusted, and the server would have to close down before I became an admin. But well, in 1.7 I made the Holy City of Leafarusalem. This is the era in which Leafarusalem was born. I had improved leaf architecture skills by quite a lot. Here is a picture:
Jan's reintroduction 2015-021
Of course, this city's democratic state eventually went downhill. I demanded to be dictator of Leafarusalem, I had built so much of this city and I thought. If you want to make so much money by not doing anything, why not apply for Leafarusalem Congress. Or you can become a US congress human, it's not like they do anything either... They kept making too many laws that were so pro-birch and in my way. SO WHAT IF I WANT TO INSTALL A NUCLEAR WEAPON LAUNCHER IN MY HOUSE?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE MILITARY GENERAL HAS TO HANDLE THAT?!? 
Anyway, war broke out and people were dispersed. *most* of the wealthier leafs sided with me because they also know, we have to keep these moops in check. In my opinion, we should've nuclear bombed the town and built something else. I suffered heavy losses, eventually my entire house collapsed when a group of communists infiltrated the guard tower and took its weapons. The weapons were used to not just blow up, but burn the house to the ground. Sadly, since the entire house was well, a tree. It burned completely to the ground. In response, with remaining weaponry and tear gas cannons loaded we murdered state forces in the middle of the street. Much conflict occurred, but the main event was when the state congress took over the capitol and hid there. Their escape in the emergency leafplane didn't work. Here is the glory of the moment.
Jan's reintroduction 2015-024
All this will be reflected in the new city I am making, New Leafarusalem. I need to get the new capitol constructed, but anyone who has seen it knows it will take days. What I have secretly planned for it, would take weeks actually. Even though told I would never get trusted rank, nearing the end of 1.7 I got Trusted+ of course I translated it to [Treested+] because you know, I can. 

OH YEAH! I have this big project I'm working on irl. I'm making a custom DMG (custom Original Gameboy) and the parts and tools needed to make it cost over $200. I have made money buying and reselling items. I currently only need to buy $90 more in parts and tools. I thought I would end up with so much money I'd have a surplus to donate to oasis but I guess not...I'm putting in a lot, internal prosound, an internal amplifier, a bass boost mod, new speaker, a dual inverted backlight, custom spray paint, and the RCA prosound mod. Of course I'm going to use a triple pro-sounder to make the process easier. 

Anyway, I am Jan, in game name of jandavey and I hope to see you humans in game!

Last edited by jandavey on 4/5/2018, 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Privacy edits)

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Jan's reintroduction Empty Re: Jan's reintroduction

Post by Fithboy 5/14/2015, 1:10 pm

Interesting bio, didn't know anything about your impediment. Are you making the Gameboy with a Raspberry Pi?
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 5/14/2015, 2:23 pm

must it be true

hey jand luv u

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 5/14/2015, 2:39 pm

Very inspiring, Jan. Im glad I've come to get to know you better.

Not to sound creepy. Good intro, tho.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 5/14/2015, 2:49 pm

Fithboy wrote:Interesting bio, didn't know anything about your impediment. Are you making the Gameboy with a Raspberry Pi?
Im not putting a raspberry pi, I plan to use this one to blast LSDJ music on full volume with extreme amplification to piss people off on purpose (just for when the neighbors play their crappy mix tapes at 12AM...again) also the RCA is actually for plugging in my GameCube sound because what I noticed is my TV cuts a lot of frequency so a ton of my favorite game music sounds worse as a lot of low end frequencies go *pof* but a bass boosted gameboy should cleanly pick up all the frequencies.

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down