hkmnm- veteran app

2 posters

Go down

hkmnm- veteran app Empty hkmnm- veteran app

Post by hkmnm 4/5/2015, 8:07 pm

Minecraft username: hkmnm

Real name (recommended):Erik larsson

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:2 months maybe

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:IM already in like at least 1 hour per day so maybe 2 hours per days

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):no one said yes :/ 

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:I want to build and help people really badly and sense i started i havent seen anyone really help me or anyone else they just say warps and commands i really want to help and make a good start 4 them on oasis witch they may or may not have on other server becuse we are the strongest community around and i thing i could get people to laught and have fun after school/work and play some minecraft and really have fun. Thats what i burn 4. i know i havent been on that long but im in almost every day atleast 1 hour and thats abit of time. Really like this community and hope i can help people as mutch as i can. ive been kinda lonly and tried to make friends with many people but the higher ranks dont care as mutch becuse they all know every one so ive been kinda out

hkmnm
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

hkmnm- veteran app Empty Re: hkmnm- veteran app

Post by 4emersons 4/5/2015, 8:28 pm

Hey. I feel like this application could use a little spice. Here are my suggestions:

The paragraph about why you deserve Veteran kinda puts me off. It makes it sound like the only reasons you want to be Veteran is to help others and help others have fun. Now those are good qualities, don't get me wrong, but this application makes it sound like you need Veteran to be able to do that. Every day I see plenty of trusted or trusted+ players help others with things, whether it be something as simple as telling them a command/warp or helping them clear an area, build, etc.. You can find plenty of ways to help people and take part in the community before you get Veteran. That is actually a lot of what I look for in a Veteran, along with maturity, and activity on the forums and server. 

Also, in the application format we say you must have been on the server for 4 months before you can get Veteran. There have been a couple exceptions to this, but it is best to spend more time getting to know the community and letting them get to know you a bit better before applying for such a rank as Veteran. I'm not denying this application, I'm just leaving tips.

Lastly, I'd suggest beefing up your Veteran application. It is rather small with just the one paragraph and lacks many important points. When writing an application, you should think of "How would I convince them I deserve this rank?" You should add whatever points you think would help your cause. Although the application doesn't make my decision, it certainly can turn people off if it is a poorly made application. 

All in all, I wish you the best of luck in getting the rank! But please take my suggestions into consideration and don't think I'm trying to shoot down your application or you yourself.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down