Woohoo's Veteran Application

4 posters

Go down

Woohoo's Veteran Application Empty Woohoo's Veteran Application

Post by woohoo_dude 22 3/12/2015, 5:22 pm

Minecraft username:woohoo_dude22

Real name (recommended):Tai

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Today marks my two year anniversary on Oasis

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan on investing my time to this fantastic server for quite a while 

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:Yes I have voted for my favorite server

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):I'm not begging for vouches so if you so choose to vouch for me, go right on ahead

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

So first things first, thank you for taking your time to read this app

The reason why I should become a veteran is not because I want the perks that come with it, nor do I want bragging rights. I want to be veteran so I can say "I am a proud Oasian that goes on this server to enjoy the community." Now you must be thinking I can do that at the current rank I'm at, and you're right I can and I am. However I would feel that I'm a part of something in this community if I were to receive this rank. I would like the privelage to stand among the others who have made it to this rank before me and welcome those who make it to the rank after me. 
   Now I know that I'm not active in chat and that might be the reason why some people are like who's this dude. I'm more of a "go with the flow" kinda guy, meaning if you bring me up I'll chime in. If you need help just say please and I'll happily help. And if you just want to chat just say hi (I won't bite...much). I'm pretty chill with the whole being social; I don't like to intrude in other conversations because I find myself to be disrespectful that way, and because Mama woohoo always say to let people finish talking.
   I've been on oasis for quite a long time (like 2 years) and have seen and experinced many things such as Guide being switched over to Jr. Mod, Ownership of the server getting passed down to Mike and Norm, and played on other oasis servers like pixelmon and feed the beast. This community has progressed so much. I think I should start progressing along with Oasis as well.

And..uuuh...yeah
Stay Creamy My Friends
woohoo_dude 22
woohoo_dude 22
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Woohoo's Veteran Application Empty Re: Woohoo's Veteran Application

Post by retkojy 3/12/2015, 5:33 pm

o, app is a bit short and your a bit inactive

other then this

VOUCH