Minecraft username: Real name (recommended): Age: Location: How long have you been playing on TH

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft username:  Real name (recommended):  Age:  Location:  How long have you been playing on TH Empty Minecraft username: Real name (recommended): Age: Location: How long have you been playing on TH

Post by Brandy_diamonds 2/13/2015, 9:07 pm

Minecraft username:Brandy_diamond

Real name (recommended):Brandy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Forever

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:Lina, Madscientist

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:I am loyal to all the players and i respect everyone and all staff and i obey the oasis rules and regulations

Brandy_diamonds
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Minecraft username:  Real name (recommended):  Age:  Location:  How long have you been playing on TH Empty Re: Minecraft username: Real name (recommended): Age: Location: How long have you been playing on TH

Post by Guest 2/13/2015, 9:31 pm

-Way too short. One sentence is not going to work as a JrMod app. Please look at the other applications for an idea, just don't copy.
-Not trusted rank yet
-2015-01-22 = your join date. you need to be registered for 4 months to apply.
-I never vouched you nor did you ever ask.

Locked.

Back to top Go down

Minecraft username:  Real name (recommended):  Age:  Location:  How long have you been playing on TH Empty Re: Minecraft username: Real name (recommended): Age: Location: How long have you been playing on TH

Post by madscientist032 2/13/2015, 10:54 pm

Brandy_diamonds wrote:Minecraft username:Brandy_diamond

Real name (recommended):Brandy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Forever

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:Lina, Madscientist

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:I am loyal to all the players and i respect everyone and all staff and i obey the oasis rules and regulations
I never vouched for this. Get out of here.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down