Go down

LazyDog5's Veteran Application Empty LazyDog5's Veteran Application

Post by LazyDog5 1/12/2015, 8:56 pm

Minecraft username: LazyDog5

Real name (recommended): John

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: for about 6 months now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: as much as I can

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: oh yes, lots of times

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): none that I know of

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I've never seen a server like oasis out of all the servers I've played on. The staff are awesome and the players are awesome, everyone is so kind that it makes me wish I did more sometimes. I try sometimes to help people out, but I don't help people as frequently as other trusted players do. I want to be apart of this amazing community even more. I don't break the rules and I am very trustworthy. I get along with my fellow players and I play fair. becoming more apart of this community is one of my biggest dreams. I want to do more for this great server. I want to help more people and help the community. This is the best server on minecraft without a doubt.This is now the only server I play on. I try to be active as much as I can. Please consider my veteran application, and thank you for your time.
LazyDog5
LazyDog5
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down