Massive shipment of horses at /warp racehorse

Go down

Massive shipment of horses at /warp racehorse  Empty Massive shipment of horses at /warp racehorse

Post by ThunderHorse 1/2/2015, 9:30 pm

Today Racehorse just got a massive shipment of around 50+ horses all untammed and unknown stats unless you have a lead to check the stats. Theres to many horses for me to check and list them all so if you want to know stats then you will have to check for yourself. I have seen horses in this herd ranging from 5 speed to 9 speeds so the sooner you get 1 the better the horse you can get.

These horses will be FREE till 12 PM (EST) tomorrow however donations are accepted. However you can only take a maximum of 2, taking more then 2 will have staff action taken

After the time limit tommorrow you have to buy them from any of the warp staff, all the remaining horses will be only 25 coins. 

You can pay ANY of the warp staff and you MUST let me know who you bought it from and how many so I can keep track of where they are going and how many are left. 

The current warp staff are: ThunderW0lf (me), Cheerioes, Agwyn, NostrumDomus, LordTomenon, AccusingPanda4, retkojy, Simbalvr123, IHasADerp, and Zaba28

You may pay any of us 10 for the horses as long as you pay for them, anyone other then the 10 of us listed is NOT warp staff is a scam (please report anyone claiming to be warp staff to get free coins) and will Stealing any horses is against oasis rules and will have staff action taken.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down