Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD )

4 posters

Go down

Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD ) Empty Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD )

Post by Fluffy807 12/30/2014, 11:01 pm

So tonight I was thinking. I thought of you. Oasis, you're like my second family. I remember the moment I joined, I thought I would encounter something like just any other server, solitary and lonely. Then I saw the messages, I was offered a place to stay, and given a place to work. I knew then, it was like nothing else I had ever seen before. With you I have learned, I have lived, I have loved. You people have made my day countless times, coming home from a bad day, and logging on, only to be welcomed back, that's the best feeling in the world for me.

Oasis, you make me feel like I can be myself, because you accept me for myself. You bring out the a side of me that I didn't even know I had. If anyone that sees me at school on a daily basis (That isn't Christine) were to see that side of me, heck, I'd bet they'd ask who I am! Why? You bring out a part of me that smiles and laughs regularly, one that's actually social! You bring out the me that isn't afraid to say something, to make a joke, to be myself. 

So thank you Oasis, you will always be special to me, because you are a community that brings out the best in me...
Fluffy807
Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD ) Empty Re: Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD )

Post by Grimtongue 12/31/2014, 10:07 am

I'm glad you're part of Oasis Smile
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD ) Empty Re: Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD )

Post by Agwyn 12/31/2014, 5:27 pm

Thank you for sharing this Fluffy, hearing stories like this is exactly why I love this community and server so much! I believe in all honesty, that a lot of people share the exact same sentiments and like Grim said I am glad you're part of Oasis.  
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/2/2015, 6:52 pm

Its wonderful how a sense of community can have such an effect on a persons life. Although we have yet to be introduced, Im glad youve found yourself here. Keep enjoying Oasis!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Thank You Oasis (Don't Freak Out, I'm Staying XD ) Empty @Shnoork

Post by Fluffy807 1/2/2015, 8:48 pm

Always and Forever.

We Will Live Until The World Ignites Into Flames, Then We Will Stand Together And Watch It Burn.
Fluffy807
Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down