Awesome Party

4 posters

Go down

Awesome Party Empty Awesome Party

Post by pjpokemon27 12/21/2014, 1:09 am

Hey everyone. Pj here! I just wanted to tell you about the awesome Christmas Party I have been planning for this server!
The coordinates  follow: X: -1891 Y: 67 Z: -1708 or use /warp DragonIsland and find the big X-mas tree
What is it about:
Just holiday cheer! But, there is only one thing you need to do as a guest. Bring a present! There are chest provided where the party is going to be at, all you need to find is the billboard instructing you on how to make your present. (Chest & Signs are provided)
What will we be doing:
Just opening presents and eating a Minecraft meal fit for a king/queen. (Food will be provided)
Time:
December 24, 2014. At 7:00pm Mountain Time.
Myself and HealthMagazing will love to have you attend. Make sure to tell everyone you know and bring a present for a friend. If you need any further info just message me online using the following command!

/mail send pjpokemon27 [message]

Last edited by pjpokemon27 on 12/22/2014, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Easier way for finiding the party's location)
pjpokemon27
pjpokemon27
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-UBHvsWCfDL8PGgtTY12A

Back to top Go down

Awesome Party Empty Re: Awesome Party

Post by HealthMagazine 12/21/2014, 1:43 am

Why dont you say it is in /warp dragonisland for it makes traveling seem way faster XD its like 5 blocks away! no exaggeration. it will be great i bet!
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/21/2014, 10:33 am

Helthmagazine wrote:Why dont you say it is in /warp dragonisland for it makes traveling seem way faster XD its like 5 blocks away! no exaggeration. it will be great i bet!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why have everyone find coords when you can warp nearby and Just walk a few blocks to it

Anyway i will be sure to attend
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsDaniii 12/21/2014, 10:39 am

pjpokemon27 wrote:Hey everyone. Pj here! I just wanted to tell you about the awesome Christmas Party I have been planning for this server!
The coordinates  follow: X: -1891 Y: 67 Z: -1708
What is it about:
Just holiday cheer! But, there is only one thing you need to do as a guest. Bring a present! There are chest provided where the party is going to be at, all you need to find is the billboard instructing you on how to make your present. (Chest & Signs are provided)
What will we be doing:
Just opening presents and eating a Minecraft meal fit for a king/queen. (Food will be provided)
Time:
December 24, 2014. At 7:00pm Mountain Time.
Myself and HealthMagazing will love to have you attend. Make sure to tell everyone you know and bring a present for a friend. If you need any further info just message me online using the following command!

/mail send pjpokemon27 [message]
OO sounds awesome, hope I can make it to the party ^-^
ItsDaniii
ItsDaniii
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down