Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one)

3 posters

Go down

Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one) Empty Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one)

Post by H0m3b0y2278 12/20/2014, 4:10 pm

Minecraft username: Homeboy2278

Real name (recommended):Matt

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: over a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until it shuts down

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I think I deserve this rank because I help out people within the oasis community, I have followed all rules, and I plan for being on here until the server gets shut down. The reason I was inactive for the past couple months was due to a sports related injury, and now that I have recovered I plan to be on more often and become more part of the community again and want to start helping out more around the serverĀ and my fellow players.-Thanks for reading Homeboy2278 P.s sorry for the second application (I don't know how to delete my first one and it is also locked)

H0m3b0y2278
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one) Empty Re: Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one)

Post by ThunderHorse 12/20/2014, 5:01 pm

Dude you just applied yesterday for vet, 1 day is not enough time to be considered for veteran. For now its a no

You just got back from a huge inactivity gap, get back involved with the communinity for another 2-3 months then i would reapply. And this app is very short for a vet app

Be active for another 2 or 3 months then I would reapply
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one) Empty Re:

Post by H0m3b0y2278 12/20/2014, 6:27 pm

Well I cant help that I was in active, I play sports as a hobbie and I got into a sports related accident(hockey) or else I wold have been playing when I was inactive

H0m3b0y2278
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one) Empty Re: Homeboy2278's veteran app(sorry for the second one)

Post by Fithboy 12/20/2014, 6:33 pm

Although you may have a legitimate reason why you weren't playing, it doesn't change the fact that you weren't playing
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down