MegaScary
retkojy
Qprime
8 posters

Go down

The Return of Qprime Empty The Return of Qprime

Post by Qprime 12/7/2014, 5:51 pm

Hey All!

I realized I never actually did one of these, so I thought now would be an appropriate time!

I call myself Q, as a fun nom-de-plume for the purposes of internet security (you can never be to careful, u'know?). If I get to know you real well you might even find out what my real name is some day :). Otherwise I generally prefer to rollplay with peoples character names instead of real life names, but that's just my own indulgence. ... And no it's not actually a star trek reference as most people assume, I came up with it as an inside joke involving calculus (ask me in-game for a long-winded explanation if you dare...).

I've been playing on oasis off and on for about a year and a half now (so it really is about time I did this xD), with a few extended leaves due to school. I'm a Chemistry major attending University in pursuit of my Bachelors of Science, and am finally within a hairs breath of graduating. I had to vanish last semester due to a heavy class load, but due to some circumstances beyond my control I will actually be taking an extraordinary light load next semester... and will have to transfer to Sac State in order to complete my degree next year. But that's a personal problem, and nobody is going to listen to me whine, right? The long and short of is it, I'm Back! -- And I'm not going anywhere, any time soon.

Some of you may remember me as the master of the rail-roads during 1.7.9. While that project has been retired (lord knows It nearly killed me in the first place) I look forward to having a ton of fun with other projects and plan to move into and maybe even make a few towns this time around, as well as all forms of general mischif of my-own unique brand. :)

Those that remember me will probably also remember my time as a JrMod, from which I had to abruptly retire when a hellish semester turned it's ugly eyes on me. It looks like I wont be having any more such crazy surprises in my future and as such, I'm hoping to return to staff so that I can better serve the oasis community. But for now I'm just the goofy 'ol [Retired]Qprime.

Some basic info about me: I'm married to my sweetheart of 6 years, age 26, and I live in North California. I'm a complete goofball, and a total nerd. When I'm not babbling about quantum physics, I'm usually spewing legit nonsense just to get a laugh out of people. I've always loved a good video game and lately have been enjoying reading for leisure (instead of for school). I'm a retired Pokemon master for those of you pokenuts out there (and I know you're out there...). I had a complete 'Dex back on red and blue, and I still play a little today, although I never managed to get a 3DS. I also play magic the gathering occasionally, when I find someone willing and able.

Look for me In game, I'm back with a vengeance! I'm located in pacific time, and tend to play in the evenings so I may miss a lot of you, but I'm defiantly around!

A pleasure to properly meet you all!
~Qprime

[the following is due to software incompatibility, and I can never seem to get it to go away]

.allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}

Last edited by Qprime on 12/7/2014, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some more info I overlooked)
Qprime
Qprime
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

The Return of Qprime Empty Re: The Return of Qprime

Post by retkojy 12/7/2014, 6:18 pm

Bout time I can say welcome glad to have u back!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 12/7/2014, 6:26 pm

Welcome back. Good to have you around again.... maybe Pax and I will have a chance troll you again someday.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Crichton 12/7/2014, 10:01 pm

Now that you're back to normal..I'll miss our 2am chats....welcome back in the saddle
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 12/7/2014, 10:35 pm

Welcome back! I've missed your genius babbling that I don't know half the stuff you are saying! Wink P face
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 12/8/2014, 7:43 am

Q! Saw you in game yesterday, welcome back friend :)
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 12/8/2014, 9:39 am

Welcome Back Q, glad your back and Im sure you will start some real big projects soon.
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/8/2014, 2:41 pm

Welcome back! I would include an amazing chemistry pun, but much like a radioactive isotope, those are just too unstable

Last edited by Shnoork on 12/8/2014, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixin teh letters)
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down