Cant register my name on the FTB forums?

2 posters

Go down

Cant register my name on the FTB forums? Empty Cant register my name on the FTB forums?

Post by samusamalaya 11/29/2014, 6:02 am

Im trying to register on the forums but it says that my name has already been used...
Is this a glitch or perhaps someone has beaten me to it? Because i have most certainly not registered yet.
samusamalaya
samusamalaya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Cant register my name on the FTB forums? Empty Re: Cant register my name on the FTB forums?

Post by ThunderHorse 11/29/2014, 9:34 am

I would try another username if your username isnt working
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Cant register my name on the FTB forums? Empty Re: Cant register my name on the FTB forums?

Post by samusamalaya 11/29/2014, 10:10 am

Yes, but i prefer this name to identify that it is me, i don't want people just to get confused with me username on the fob forums... But i guess ill give it a shot.
samusamalaya
samusamalaya
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 11/29/2014, 10:16 am

samusamalaya wrote:Yes, but i prefer this name to identify that it is me, i don't want people just to get confused with me username on the fob forums... But i guess ill give it a shot.
What i would do is just add a _ or a number after your username as it will still be identifiable
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/30/2014, 12:09 am

This happened to me too, right after FTB first opened. I ended up taking the name "Sheep" instead xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down