Paxination
Grimtongue
ThunderHorse
4emersons
tjr1022
Gweedo358
11 posters

Go down

Two Years .... where did the time go. Empty Two Years .... where did the time go.

Post by Gweedo358 11/3/2014, 8:01 am

Hello everyone, Two years..... as staff today. I still remember the day I became staff, all the wonderful people jumping up and down around me yelling... was a wonderful sight. I have watched the server grow from a small close community to a large close community. It has been a wonderful thing to be a part of such a loving and caring community. Oasis has become family for me and as many of you know I watch over it like I do my family. The server has seen some real great changes over the two years and I am proud to have been a part of it.

I am now the second longest staff member which is real weird to say. Never thought in a million years that would ever happen. I have watched all of you grow to be wonderful members of the community. For me its a wonderful thing to see you come in as a guest make friends and stay while bringing your friends to this wonderful server. Watched a lot of you come on and mature to become respected members of the community.

I also wanted to thank the wonderful staff this server has, they work so damn hard making all the things happen on the server and they also are very dedicated to make the server a great place to play. Without the wonderful staff here I don't think I would have made it this long. 

I am very proud to have served this community and I will continue this service as long as you all allow me to.

Thank you everyone have  great day

Kyle   (Gweedo)
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Two Years .... where did the time go. Empty Re: Two Years .... where did the time go.

Post by tjr1022 11/3/2014, 12:50 pm

Thank you for being there for all of us Gweedo, you are among one of the greatest staff members, and always a pleasure to talk to. Heres to more years :D
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Two Years .... where did the time go. Empty Re: Two Years .... where did the time go.

Post by 4emersons 11/3/2014, 3:38 pm

Congrats on two years! You've been a staff member longer than I have been on the server. You've always been the sheriff in my mind. I can't imagine an Oasis without you. 

Thank you for all you've done for us. Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 11/3/2014, 3:57 pm

Congrats on 2 years of staff and i hope you will stay staff for another few years
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2014, 4:09 pm

Two Years .... where did the time go. Y4QF1w4

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 11/3/2014, 4:26 pm

I can't imagine Oasis without sheriff Gweedo keeping the bad guys away.

Thank you, Gweedo, for protecting Oasis!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 11/3/2014, 4:37 pm

Kyle I have had the honor of playing with you, and serving under you, to serving with you and you serving under me (tho no less important).  Congrats on 2 years as staff my friend!  And hope we will continue to work with each other for more years to come (at least until you blow up my FTB map! Wink )
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 11/3/2014, 4:44 pm

Congrats, Gweds! Im glad youv'e been with us for so long! What a guy, this guy is!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 11/3/2014, 5:51 pm

Congratulations on 2 years. It is a pleasure to work with you. We have shared many laughs and puzzled everyone as to how we can say the same thing at the same time. seriously tho.... how do we do that?....
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 11/3/2014, 8:41 pm

Paxination wrote: "at least until you blow up my FTB map!"  
Seems legit
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 11/3/2014, 8:44 pm

Gratzs Gweedo and thanks for your service!
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 11/4/2014, 6:20 am

congratulations gweedo!!!!!!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 11/4/2014, 9:19 am

Oh where should I begin?

Right, this is about Gweedo.

On that fateful day back in 1.2.5 when you first joined, I don't think any of us gave any thought about you being a member of this community for such a long time, let alone being a staff member. But, as time went on you became such an integral part of the community that we chose to bring you into the staff party. Myself and others have had the pleasure of teaching AND watching you grow from a little Guide all the way up to Administrator rank. You are without doubt one of the best staff this server has ever seen.

Two years... man does time fly by fast.

Congratulations on your two year mark, and let's look forward to many more years to come!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 11/5/2014, 7:49 am

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments... You guys are the greatest people on earth
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down