LordTomenon
retkojy
madscientist032
4emersons
Grimtongue
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Call to Action] Vote for and review  Oasis-SMP - Page 2 Empty Re: [Call to Action] Vote for and review Oasis-SMP

Post by robbie291 10/23/2014, 7:52 am

I try to vote on a daily basis....and I have noticed an increase in votin again...Glad to see that!
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

[Call to Action] Vote for and review  Oasis-SMP - Page 2 Empty Re: [Call to Action] Vote for and review Oasis-SMP

Post by Guest 10/27/2014, 4:30 pm

pretty graph
[Call to Action] Vote for and review  Oasis-SMP - Page 2 6nAZrDo

I found an alternate ip nearby, so now my cousin and I can both vote (J.w.)J

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 10/28/2014, 3:40 am

As we can all see, the trend is negative. Start voting people!
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 10/28/2014, 7:02 am

I dunno Fith, considering how at the beginning of the month the average votes were 2 per day, I like how this trend has corrected itself. Although, considering all the players we have, it seems like this is just a start.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 10/29/2014, 3:41 pm

There are so many active players on Oasis - people who play almost daily - but so few votes by comparison. Personally, I vote more often than I can log on, but even if people only voted on days that they log on, there'd be at least 20-30 votes per day.

If you have time to log in to Oasis, then you have time to vote.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 11/9/2014, 9:58 pm

I would just like to say that I have gotten into the habit of voting daily once again, typically in the wee hours of the AM after I wake up. I do so on my phone and have yet to find that chart/list of votes/voters. I would be interested to see this, just out of curiosity, so if someone could drop some knowledge on me here on the current standings or even how to find it myself, it would be appreciated.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 11/10/2014, 3:24 am

[Call to Action] Vote for and review  Oasis-SMP - Page 2 _2014110

This is on the right of bit.ly/oasisvv, I assume you're voting on the other site?

EDIT: bleh, tried to upload the cropped one but I selected the other by mistake. Oh well.

EDIT 2: OCD got the better of me
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 11/10/2014, 6:52 am

Nope, minestatus. I suppose Im not up there because on occasion I'll miss a day, typically on weekends. Thanks for the update!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2