EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

+6
OasisMaximus
NostrumDomus
shadeyghost
doggreen781
retkojy
LordTomenon
10 posters

Go down

Should we do an EnderDragon Killing party?

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) I_vote_lcap100%EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) I_vote_lcap0%EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) Empty EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

Post by LordTomenon 10/12/2014, 6:23 pm

Kk, so

THE END HAS BEEN FOUND

But, because there is only one EnderDragon, and no end resets, and an entire server full of people, I am now planning on a large party right after promos for the EnderDragon's death, and anyone who can make it are welcome to come and be a part of putting it to sleep.

Of course, if this works out then we would probably have to have a staff's help for TP's, as I don't want to announce the coords here on the forums lest someone travel to them and break the portal/kill the dragon ahead of time.

So, if this will work out, I will need suggestions on dates for this, as well as a staff to volunteer or shut this idea down. I haven't talked to any staff about it yet so I don't know if TP's for a party like this would be allowed.

Staff: if TP's for this would be accepted, could you please get back to me? This is all just an idea the rests in your hands, so it's up to you.

Last edited by LordTomenon on 10/14/2014, 12:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Date put in o.o)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) Empty Re: EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

Post by retkojy 10/12/2014, 6:26 pm

I would love this sounds like fun btwi know the coords

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) Empty I'd Like 2!

Post by doggreen781 10/12/2014, 7:10 pm

Sounds great! Just lemme know when! Goin on New server right now! I love you
doggreen781
doggreen781
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://thatcrazymomentwhen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) Empty Re: EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

Post by shadeyghost 10/12/2014, 8:46 pm

ok lord, ima take out the towers, if u dont mind, AND, im also farming up some endstone, cuz WE NEED DAT STOOF, so, endchest in there, and outside, soon. BTW this is for everyone, DONT KILL IT WITHOUT OTHER PEOPLE THERE, there will only be 75 lvls, nothing else, it will be a ffa to get the lvls. And we gonna need the piston system to get the egg.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/12/2014, 8:58 pm

I actually do mind about the towers, they are the fun part o.o We will have to decide who gets the egg, maybe we should destroy it so keep world peace xD And we will be doing this on a certain planned time, not just when we get a few people together,
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/13/2014, 4:58 am

lord, ur only a post away from join the lapis famiry, but, on topic nao, i didnt take them out yet, and i like the idea of keeping the egg, since staff cant spawn them, so, it will probs go in spawn, AND, the spawn house will need to move, cuz if we kill the drag, i believe that the portal that will pop up will be at spawn, just sayin staffies, u might wanna move it about 5 blox
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/13/2014, 8:34 am

Shadey, there is /give [Name] minecraft:dragon_egg. Simple as that, try it in SinglePlayer :P

So, still need a date for this, you guys have any suggestions?

(yay me on 100th post o.o)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus 10/13/2014, 9:17 am

I'd love to participate, but I don't want to leave my little hovel (Extravagant fear of dying and all) Nice work on finding the end though, you guys have been working hard to find it, and it's finally paid off. Congrats you all. Seriously. :3
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 10/13/2014, 10:05 am

I would love to help with killing the dragon!

Maybe we could do it after promos this month? I would suggest planning it in a weekend at least, because in the weekends there are the most people online/free from irl stuff.
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/13/2014, 12:07 pm

After promos is a great idea o.o The promos will probably be taking place on 1.7 Oasis, though I really have no idea, so we could head over to Vanilla right after the announcements to have an end raiding party.

If this works out, then we will plan for then :)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 10/13/2014, 2:29 pm

no tp's sorry, plain jane vanilla
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/13/2014, 3:07 pm

Paxination wrote:no tp's sorry, plain jane vanilla
Understandable :P

If you are interested with doing this without Tp's, post here and I'll send you the coords ingame. Cya then!
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 10/13/2014, 3:11 pm

Lord if u need help sending out the coords to people I can help

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/13/2014, 3:17 pm

That would be wonderful, Ret, as I can't get on until after 3 pm each weekday(4 for you eastern peeps). Also, feel free to take advantage of the enderchest system for transporting enderpearls/endstone.
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/13/2014, 4:42 pm

I'll bring the popcorn
I can make more enderchests if needed... you know maybe I'll make a ton of them and put them in a chest near the spawn's enderchest for people to take if they need them. They're so useful and no one can steal your things out of them *-*

If you decide to put the egg anywhere, we can surround it in invisible barrier blocks to keep people from TPing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/14/2014, 4:06 am

w0w lina, we could make them legit u know .3., since certain people have access to the portal, i have been farming pearls for a while, and farmcult has about 2 stacks of endstone (thx to urs trooly) AND HOPEFULLY, we can make it an end/WITHER raid, u guys like the idea? cuz i got 1 head in my end chest already, and got the body of the wither set up somewhere on da map .3. (am not tellin noone).
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 10/14/2014, 8:21 am

shadeyghost wrote:dat double post tho
shadey, stop posting stuff just to up the post count. It gets annoying quickly.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/14/2014, 12:11 pm

Lina, if you feel obliged to do this then go ahead, but everyone can access the enderchest at spawn, as well as the enderchest in the end, so they could just use those when the dragon has been defeated. However, it may also be easier for the players to have their own enderchest to take home with them, so they can retrieve their items when they get home instead of risk losing them on the way. If we are going to make legit enderchests, I can supply enderpearls and work on getting obsidian, but someone else will have to get the blaze rods as I have no idea where an active blaze spawner still stands in the nether.

(Also if anyone DOES know where a spawner is could I have coords pls? I would like to have a place to farm rods for my own personal use :3)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 10/14/2014, 2:06 pm

LordTomenon wrote:After promos is a great idea o.o The promos will probably be taking place on 1.7 Oasis, though I really have no idea, so we could head over to Vanilla right after the announcements to have an end raiding party.

If this works out, then we will plan for then :)

1 problem with it being after promos. The official racehorse tournament aka the slow dinnerbone tournament is right after promos and the cancer race is a few days earlier
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/14/2014, 2:13 pm

Thunder, I was thinking about hour or two after promos, so we have time to do that and other after-promos festivities, GH for example. I wouldn't want this event to get in the way of things planned earlier.
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/25/2014, 8:19 am

This event is happening today at 4 PM EST, 2 hours after promos. There is a TP system to the end in the new Farmcult, next to the little hut on the hill, you will notice it due to its bedrock box. Or, (for those who don't know how to get to the new Farmcult) the portal is located at -461 / 23 / -354. This is located in an ocean, but I have made a safe tunnel from the surface down to the chamber. Remember to bring armor, bows, and plenty of arrows! (Also, remember not to harm the dragon OR the towers until the appointed time.)

~LordT

EDIT: @Thunder, if this time still doesn't work out, just talk to me and I'll try to move it (depending on real life stuff)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/25/2014, 11:16 am

so, i wont be able to attend either because #LifeStuff :l, hopefully it gets moved XD, but if it doesnt, gl and congrass
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 10/25/2014, 11:35 am

This sounds like it would be a blast and I'd love to participate but I am haveing to work and then attend my Wife's Highschool reunion.  Good luck to everyone with this and promos!
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down