Why I have been gone the last few days

4 posters

Go down

Why I have been gone the last few days Empty Why I have been gone the last few days

Post by ThunderHorse 9/9/2014, 6:17 pm

Sorry for not being online lately. Been really busy with senior year stuff and preparing for my graduation party then on top of it all, work and more work. Last few days have been long and tiring. So busy lately I have been going on 4-5 hours of sleep daily so when i am awake I'm stuck in school then immediately I got to head to work for the rest of the day. I will try to squeeze in to say hi in a few hours after i finish a few things. 

-edit- ok it seems i get to head home earlier so i will get to be on within an hour so i can get on for the rest of the night

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 9/10/2014, 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : News)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Why I have been gone the last few days Empty Re: Why I have been gone the last few days

Post by retkojy 9/9/2014, 7:06 pm

hope to see you soon gl with school

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Why I have been gone the last few days Empty Re: Why I have been gone the last few days

Post by ThunderHorse 9/10/2014, 6:09 pm

Ok new issues have come up so i wont be able to be fully on minecraft for a few days but i can still get on minechat but not on my laptop cause my parents broke the main computer......again
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 9/10/2014, 6:54 pm

D: thunder come back faster :I -pouts-
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 9/10/2014, 9:45 pm

Thunder I know from experience that some times life gets too hectic for us to do the things we want to do to unwind. "This to shall pass" Hope thing slow down for you soon so you can get back to Oasis doing what you enjoy.
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/10/2014, 10:34 pm

robbie291 wrote:Thunder I know from experience that some times life gets too hectic for us to do the things we want to do to unwind. "This to shall pass" Hope thing slow down for you soon so you can get back to Oasis doing what you enjoy.
So true, the older you get the more life throws at you, getting older sucks but not much you can do about it. however my schoolwork is my biggest priority right now so as sad as it makes me I must focus on it instead of oasis since getting into the fire department is going to be really hard to do when I graduate. Even when I have free time I end up having to go deal with the animals till 11:00 at night.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down